Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

3 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 20 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 am

151prooftattoos wrote:WoeVangg: HP: 68/68 AC:20 Fort:18 Ref:16 Will:23 Healing Surges:11/11 AP:1

"Bedamned Abolethers!"

Standard: Cast Searing Light on J1 Aboleth
Minor: None
Move: Move to Mordax's Spot

Attack:26(15+11)
Damage:13(2d6+5)
J1 is blinded.

Initiative:12(6+6)
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 20 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 am

magicspellz12 wrote:HP: 41; Init: 20

Alex's eyes widen as he see's the creatures, already slipping into battle stance he searches his mind for all he knows of these creatures.

--------------------------
Arcana: 28
-------------------------

As Modax calls for him he hops back to safety behind the warrior.

Delay until after Mordax, so Init => 18. Now standing at GF6.

Safely near the warrior, but not quite safe enough. Alex continues to backpeddle and skips back onto the water. As he does so tendrils of the choppy liquid dance around his feet, when he finally makes it to his desired spot he twists them all together, his hand graps the end of his rope and he lashes out at an Aboleth.

Move: to F9
Standard: Water Whip on the rightmost Aboleth (O1)
Attack: 21 vs. Fort.
Damage: 10 Cold and slowed until the end of my next turn.

IF I miss, spend an action point and reroll the attack. With any bonus from Straegis that he can give to my normal +12. 1d6+8 Cold damage. I *REALLY* want to slow him! Unless, of course, I find out with my Arcana knowledge that they have ranged powers ANYWAY (Ie. if their preferred method ISN'T melee).

rolls
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

Halcyon wrote:OCC: Just to be clear, Verity was using his move action to paddle which allowed a readied action. Also I cannot view the map. Anyways…

Verity Init:21 HP: 69/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:11/11 AP:1

Verity will ready his shield and sword, and invoke the Templar’s power to freeze the water next to the raft as a barrier to the Aboleths.

Minor: Ready shield
Move: Draw sword
Standard: Freeze water on the side of the raft closest the Aboleths, 2 squares wide by 10 long, extending 6 squares ahead of the raft and 1 square beyond the aft end. (So with Verity facing the Aboleths, that would be 6 squares to his left, the 2 in front of him and 3 squares to his right.)
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis will grab the rope himself and pull vigorously to double the speed of the raft immediately.

Move: Take 10 Athletics to pull the rope.
Standard: Take 10 Athletics to pull the rope.

O.O.C.: Hey Mal, can I use that previous post for melee attacks when they come into range, and instead use this rounds Move and Standard both to pull the rope?

DM EDIT: Sure.
macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:64/64 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

"Jugugg, you need to move back also! Maybe you and Vangg can pull on the rope together!" Straegis will move to Jugugg's spot and be ready to attack the first monster that moves within his reach. He then shouts for his nearest ally to make another attack.

Initiative: 1d20=16+6=22
History(Aboleth): 1d20=9+15(s)=24

Free: Tell Jugugg to move back.
Move: To H6.
Standard: Surprise Attack on whichever Aboleth gets close first.
Free: Shout for Ally to Attack.

Attack: 1d20=13+13(s)=26
Damage: 1d8=1+8(s)=9
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:Wow, this round did not go exactly as planned! A few unexpected conditions made many of your actions incapable of being executed exactly as posted. I kept them as true to the letter (and hopefully to your intent) as I could. But here's how it went ...

Round 1 Recap & Resolution ...

Init 22
Straegis pulls the rope, bringing the raft closer and closer to safety.
He moves it 4 sqaures to the left; everybody's actions will be adjusted accordingly. (Everything on the map is shifted to the right, to represent the rafts movement to the left. For example, Square A becomes Square E)..

Init 21
Verity draws upon the power of the Aqueas Templar to create a frozen barrier between the raft and the aboleths.
I placed it's position according to Verity's current/new position ... but the raft is moves again later in the round.

Init 20
Alex waits for Mordax.
Delays.

Init 19
Mordax shouts for Vangg to get out of the way and waits for him to do so.
Mordax must Delay. Vangg cannot move before his own Initiative, and Mordax cannot end his movement in a occupied square.

Init 17
With bow still in hand, Davin yanks on the rope as best as he can ... and then fires arrows in rapid succession, each sinking into the largest Aboleth.
It is Bloodied, Slowed, Weakened, and Bleeding.
The raft is moved two the left again; everything shifts right again (so A1 becomes G1)!
The raft is now only 24 squares from shore.

Init 15
Unable to do much, Hound waits.

Bleeding profusely, one of the Aboleth Slimemages (was at A1 now at G1) spits a burst of slime that covers the raft, as well as most of the ice and water around it! But a quick arrow from Davin throws the slime off target; just enough to save a couple of his companions!

27-8=19 vs Alex's Reflex. Disrupted!
25-8=17 vs Vangg's Reflex. 9 Damage. Vangg is Immobolized (Save Ends)*
Narural 1 vs Juugug. Miss.
26-8=18 vs Verity's Reflex. Disrupted!
26-8=18 vs Hound's Reflex. 9 Damage. Hound is Immobolized (Save Ends)*
31-8=24 vs Straegis's Reflex. 9 Damage. Straegis is Immobolized (Save Ends)*
26-8=18 vs Mordax's Reflex. 9 Damage. Mordax is Immobolized (Save Ends)*

*Aftereffect: After Save, target is Slowed (Save Ends).
*Also, Damage was 19; but Davin weakened it.

It's saves ...
... Save vs Weakened: Missed.
... Save vs Slowed and 5 Ongoing: Saved.
... Save vs 5 Ongoing: Missed.
... Save vs 5 Ongoing: Saved

The other slimemage (was at N1, but off the map because the Raft moved) swims to a better position and throws a Slime Orb at Verity! (ending it's move at N7).
21 vs AC. Miss

Init 12
Immobilized, Vangg is unable to comply with Mordax's request!
He does, however, hit one of the big ones with the Queen's Searing Light!
It is Blinded and a little wounded.

One of the Aboleth Lashers (Was at J1) flounders in the water, drifitng slowly behind the raft; blinded by Vangg's prayer, it apparently does not wish to engage it's prey in such a condition (it lingers back at N1).

The other one, however, (Was at E1) swims under the ice and the raft, only to emerge on the otherside, where it can attack Mordax!
26 vs AC; Miss.

Following Vangg's lead, Juugug hits the closest slimemage (now at G1) with a Cascade of the Queen's Light!
26 vs Will. 11 Damage and its Vulnerable 5 to Juugug

Init 11
Having waited for Vangg to move, but now unable to move himself, Mordax now uses his net to pull Alex to safety. The nearby aboleth takes this opportunity to lash the warrior with's it's tentacles; but Hound bites the monstrosity, saving Mordax from its grip.
OA: 30-5=25 vs Mordax's AC; Disrupted!

Hound tries to bite again, but snaps nothing but air.

Init 10
After Mordax pulls him to safety, Alex finds himself unable to move as planned! Still, the watermage whips the furthest Aboleth with a feeble water whip (missing). In a flurry of determination, he tries it again, this time with better results!
10 Cold and slowed. Spend the AP.

Alex thinks about it, and realizes he know nothing about Aboleths.
It's a Dungeoneering check, not an Arcana check.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 20 Pq2w7xti

Note: the green box represents the area of the slime burst.
The icy looking patch is Verity's ice blockade (the raft moved since that was cast).
The lighter water (most of the map) is difficult terrain. This includes the raft and the ice.
The darker water (at the bottom) is normal.

If you delayed or readied, please make a note of your new Initiative.

And don't forget to roll your saves, everyone!

NOTE: Between Excruciated Shot and Disruptive Strikes, Davin and Hound prevented 100 pts of Damage!

Begin Round 2!
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 am

magicspellz12 wrote:HP: 36

"I'll get us some cover" Alex hastily throws his arms in the air, sweeping them around in a circle, the choppy waters steam and mist and rise around the raft.

-----------------------
Move: None
Standard: Wall of Fog. From F5 around the raft (covering the upper and right sides) to J8
Free: Orb of imposition. Extend the duration of the aboleth I slowed until my next turn ends.
Saving throw vs. immobilisation: Success; 14; Roll
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 am

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 54/61; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=8/8, SV:15, Action Points=0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 96/105; AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=8/8 SV:26, Action Points=1

Round 1 Addendum
Immediate Interrupt - Disruptive Strike G1 Aboleth's Slime Burst
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound's Initiative - 11
Minor - Designate Aboleth at H10 as my Hunter's Quarry
Immediate Interrupt - Disruptive Strike H10 Aboleth's OA hit against Mordax
Move - None
Standard - Hit and Run Aboleth at H10

Disruptive Shot=31
DS Damage=10
Disruptive Shot=27
DS Damage=6
HQ Damage=2
Hit and Run=23
HR Damage=miss

(Aboleth's Slime Burst is -8 to hit, Aboleth's OA is - 5 to hit)

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 am

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 54/61; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=8/8, SV:15, Action Points=0
Hound: HP 96/105; AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=8/8 SV:26, Action Points=1

Davin's Initiative-17
Move - Pull rope 2 squares closer
Minor - Designate Aboleth at G1 as my Hunter's Quarry
Standard - Twin Strike Aboleth at G1
Hound's Initiative-11
Move - None

Twin Strike 1=26
Twin Strike 2=28
TS 1 Damage=5
TS 2 Damage=14
HQ Damage=7
Hit and Run=13
HR Damage=miss
HQ Damage=miss
Save=7 (miss)

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

151prooftattoos wrote:WoeVangg: HP: 59/68 AC:20 Fort:18 Ref:16 Will:23 Healing Surges:11/11 AP:1

"Dey snottin' da place! Keel dem!"

Standard: Cast Beacon of Hope (all allies in close burst 3 add 10 hps (5+5), and Vangg is +10 (5+5) to all heals until the end of the encounter))
Enemies in Close burst 3 are weakened: Attack: 20(9+11)

Minor: None

Save vs. Slime: 1d20=15
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:55/64 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

Save: 1d20=3

O.O.C.: Well, I was gonna post that I would continue Taking 10 to pull on both my Move and Standard Actions, but ummm...due to a discrepancy between myself and Invis. Castle, I guess I'll just sit here motionless for a minute. :?
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 am

magicspellz12 wrote:Firstly, the save happens at the end of your turn so you'd not have been able to do what you're unable to do because of your low save even if it was high (if you follow that).

Secondly, why not take a second wind? Or cast scorching burst? These monsters look tough. A round sat down is a round wasted!

DM EDIT: Right. This round, nobody who was immobilzed can leave the square they're in now. At the end of the round, they roll a save; if successful, they can move next round. That being said, Davin can still pull the raft, forcibly moving everyone toward the shore (Straegis cannot, because he is immobilized. He could do something other than move, but he won't be hurt once Vangg's turn rolls around, so a second wind would be wasted)
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:Verity Init:21 HP: [10]69/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:11/11 AP:0

“Pull yourself together man!” Verity tells Straegis with divine authority.
He then draws his attacker towards the raft, searing the slimemage with holy retribution followed by a blessing for his comrades and a curse upon the Aboleths.

Minor: Divine Mettle for Straegis – make a save at +5 on initiative 21 (so you could potentially take the actions you wanted to).
Standard: Beckon Foe N7 Slime mage 26 vs Will, 18 damage and pulled 2 squares
AP: Hallowed Circle close burst 3 (Aboleths in H9 & [now]L7) 24 & 27 to hit vs Ref, 18 damage and:

Everyone on the raft +1 to all defenses until the end of the encounter
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Witch-King wrote:HP:72/59 AC:28/27(bloodied) Fort:20 Ref:18 Will:16 Healing Surges:11/11 Action Points:0

Reaping Strike: 1d20+12=16
Dmg: (1/2 dmg on miss) 1d10+6=10
Save: 1d20=9

"Ah ya' beastie" cries Mordax, "ye'll no' see tha' end o' this night!"
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 am

macksgarageusa wrote:O.O.C.: If I got this right, I make another save throw on Verity's Init. 21, if succesful- I continue with my action for this round? or next round? If I mess this up, lemme know I'll edit it.

Straegis II: HP:55/64 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

Stuck by the slime's glue, Straegis does the only thing he can at the moment and casts his flaming weapon at the Aboleth that has come closest to the boat. After some words of encouragement from Verity, he tries again to free himself.

Standard: Scorching Burst at H10.

Attack(vs. Reflex): 1d20=12+8=20
Damage: 1d6=4+4=8

Save: 1d20=10+5(aid)=15

Move: Can I Take 10 to pull for my Move after the Saving Throw?

DM EDIT: Yes.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:Round 2 Resolution & Recap ...

Init 22
Straegis sits motionless for a minute.
Delays.

Init 21
Verity speaks with divine mettle, urging Straegis to action. As if to set an example, Verity bursts into action, luring the slimemage towards him to catch it (and another one) in a deadly hallowed circle!

Straegis makes his save!

Init 20
Inspired, Straegis throws a ball of flame on the nearby assailant, and then gives the rope a good strong tug.

Init 17
With two quick arrows, Davin finishes off the the one that was already so full of holes.
Then, he too gives the rope a tug.

Init 15
The remaining Slimemage spits another ball of slime at Verity, this time hitting.
32 vs Reflex; 16 Psychic damage and Slowed (Save Ends).
Still slowed, it's unable to keep pace with the raft, quickly falling back as the raft moves forward.

Init 12
The blind Anoleth continues to swim alongside the raft, possibly oblivious to what direction it's heading.
After Vangg's action, it is no longer Blinded.

The other one, the smoking one, continues to lash at Mordax.
25 vs AC; Miss.

With his patented Beacon of Hope, Vangg heals his comrades, and weakens the closest Aboleth (the near Mordax).

Juugug teams up on the Lasher on the portside, and breaks it's spirit with the Queen's radiant light!
25 vs Will; 18 Damage and it's -3 to attack until next turn!

Init 11
Mordax clubs the thing with his axe.
It's a glancing blow, but better than nothing.

Hound also takes a bite at the thing, but misses.

Init 10
Alex summons up an opaque wall of fog to protect the raft from slimeballs.
He also maintains his ongoing effect on the slimemage.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 20 Pq2B9oBA

The Aboleths are looking worse for wear.

Begin Round 3!
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

magicspellz12 wrote:HP: 41

Alex commands the water to stay floating in the air, before sending it beyond his realm of vision to further the writhing of the choppy waters beyond the wall.

-----------------------
Minor: Extend the Wall of Fog
Standard: Graveyard Fog centered on L7. Anyone who enteres the burst 1 takes 7 psychic damage and is slowed again until my next turn ends. The attack is at +12 vs. Will and 2d8+8 psychic damage and slowed until the end of my next turn if when I use it something is within the area.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 am

Davin's Initiative-17
Standard - Biting Volley (vs. Reflex) Aboleth at H10
Hound's Initiative-11
Move - None

Biting Volley 1=32(natch)
Biting Volley 2=16
Elven Accuracy=30(crit)
BV 1 Damage=21
BV 2 Damage=21
HQ Damage=8
Hit and Run=25
HR Damage=8
HQ Damage=2
Save=12

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

151prooftattoos wrote:WoeVangg: HP: 68/68 AC:20 Fort:18 Ref:16 Will:23 Healing Surges:11/11 AP:1

Standard: Cast Lance of Faith on H10
Attack: 16(5+11)
Damage:11(6+5)
Mordax gains +2 Power Bonus to his next attack roll against H10

Minor: Cast Healing Word on Verity (Spend a Healing Surge and add 2d6+10 to it)

Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:Verity Init:21 HP: 69/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:11/11 AP:0

"Be ye abomination of squid or channel cat, yer thrice uglier 'n both," Verity borrows from the Woe Vangh book-er-quotatin' for a divine challenge.
Finding the joints of his armor sticky with slime, the knight clenches his teeth with the effort of moving adjacent to Mordax. He attempts a fearsome blow, but his own stuck armor defeats him.

Minor: Challenge H1 Aboleth
Move: Next to Mordax
Standard: Fearsome Smite on H10, 23 to hit for a miss

Save: 4+4=miss
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Witch-King wrote:HP:72/59 AC:28/27(bloodied) Fort:20 Ref:18 Will:16 Healing Surges:11/11 Action Points: 1

Reaping Strike: 1d20=18+12 = 30
Dmg: (1/2 dmg on miss) 1d10+6=14
Save: 1d20=10 grumble grumble.
DM EDIT: Grumble? 10 is a successful Save, yo
OOC: Oh. Right.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:38 am

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:64/64 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

Straegis will continue to pull the rope unless something changes his status.

Move: Pull Rope.
Standard: Pull Rope.

O.O.C.: Straegis will just repeat these actions for the next rounds as long as he is able to.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:Round 3 Recap & Resolution ...

Init 21
Verity whips out the Sharptongue and labors across the raft to fight at the side of Mordax, but his mighty blade misses the mark; just barely.

Init 20
Straegis continues to pull the wagon closer and closer to shore.
Note: There were no open squares within in melee range.

Init 17
Davin continues to pull the rope with bow in hand (it's a good thing Azzie is there to help) and fires two well aimed shots into the Aboleth that's been lashing away at Mordax.
H9 is Bloodied.

The raft moves 6 more squares to the left.

Init 15
Still hampered by Alex's magic, the Slimemage falls further and further behind.
It's no longer on the map!

Init 12
The two Aboleths that kept up, however, attempt to FLIP THE RAFT!!
Though unable to do so, they rock the boat pretty hard!

Hound and Mordax get OA's against him when he moves into position.
Mordax: 25 vs AC; 13 Damage.
Hound: 17 vs AC; Miss.

DC 18 Balance checks (Acrobatics) needed to stay on the raft! (I rolled them to save time)
Vangg 21, Juugug 19, Hound 7, Alex 22, Straegis 19, Verity 13, Mordax 16

Hound, Verity, and Mordax fall overboard!

Vangg shoots a lancing beam of faith at the Aboleth, but misses. He also speaks a word of healing for his friend Verity. Unfortunately, the nearby Aboleth uses this opportunity to strike the dwarf!
25 vs Vangg's AC; 14 damage and Vangg is Dazed (Save Ends).

Enraged by the attack on his brother, Juugug beats the ugly fish with his mace.
5 Damage.

Init 11
Now in the drink, Mordax retaliates with his hammer. Though the slime prevents him from getting back on the raft, he is still able to treadwater and stay afloat! Unfortunately, the current drags him further downstream!

OOC: Since he was still immoblized, he couldn't swim toward the Raft. I rolled an Athletics roll for him to tread-water (got a 15) so he can stay afloat, but the current pushes him 2 squares downstream! He did, however, make his save at the end of the round; which means he can move normally next round (an DC 15 Althletic will allow him to move 1 square toward the top of the map, 5 squares towards the bottom, or 2 squares left or right).

Also in the water, Hound takes a bite out of the aberrant fish! Less fortunate than Mordax, Hound goes under, swept up in the current of the river!

OOC: I rolled a 9 on his athletics check. Next round, he needs a DC 15 Athletics check to resurface (which will also allow him to move 2 squares towards the top of the map, 6 toward the bottom, or 3 left or right). He can normally survive 3 minutes without air; but if he takes damage, then a DC 20 Endurance check will be needed at the end of his round (failure indicates the loss of a healing surge).

Init 10
Alex lays down a barrier of graveyard fog, creating yet another obstacle in the path of failing slimemage.
DM Judgement: Then, he steps over to give Verity a hand.
Verity is +2 to his Athletics check to get back on the raft.

Also Note: The raft moved 6 squares this round, before Alex's turn; so, I wasn't sure if the Graveyard fog was supposed to be centered on the new L7 (relative to the raft) or the old L7 (now R7). I went with the ladder, because it would present a stronger obstacle to the Slimemage; but if you'd like it placed at the new L7, I can still change it.

NOTE: If Verity misses his Swimming roll, Alex can spend a Move Action to "Drag" him unto the raft (Alex can push/drag 500 lbs with a 10 Strength)

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 20 AV2rKldi

Begin Round 4!

Remember, if you are in the water, an Athletics DC 15 is needed to stay afloat and move; if successful, you can swim at half-speed (lose 2 squares going toward the top; lose 1 going to the left or right; gain 2 going toward the bottom ... this is partially due to the slime, and partially due to the current). Failure means you sink and are washed downstream 2 squares (Note: Verity is held onto and won't be washed downstream, but will be head-underwater if his check fails).

NOTE: The Raft is now only 14 Squares from Shore
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Davin's Initiative-17
Standard - Twin Strike Aboleth at H10
Hound's Initiative-11
Move - Swim straight up 2 to F9
Immediate Reaction (to OA) - Shift onto raft (Yield Ground)

Twin Strike 1=26
Twin Strike 2=31
TS 1 Damage=12
TS 2 Damage=12
HQ Damage=5
Athletics check=16
Hit and Run=9
HR Damage=miss
HQ Damage=miss

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 am

The Witch-King wrote:HP:72/59 AC:28/27(bloodied) Fort:20 Ref:18 Will:16 Healing Surges:11/11 Action Points: 1

Grinning, the salty dog uses powerful strokes to catch up to the wet dog and casts his trusty net.

Minor: Mark Aboleth in G10
Move: Swim to G11 1d20+11=20
Standard: Grab 1d20+8=12 with net

OOC: Oops, didn't notice Swift's post.

Minor: Mark Aboleth in G10
Move: Swim to G11
Standard: Reaping Strike =16
Dmg: 1d10+6=9 (1/2 dmg on miss)
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 am

151prooftattoos wrote:Vangg fails the save: 1!
1d20=1

DM EDIT: DAZED means he can only take one action (standard, move, OR minor; instead of all three. He also grants combat advantage and can't flank). So, he gets his one action even before the Save is rolled.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next