Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

+2
magicspellz12
Malazek
6 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 12 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

Post  Swifthand Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 am

Davin: HP 96/96; AC 28 Fort 23 Ref 27 Will 26; Healing Surges=8/8, SV:24, Action Points=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 360/360; AC 23 Fort 24 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=2/2 SV:90, Action Points=0

Davin, Round 1
Davin's Initiative = 17
Move - Stand Up from Prone
Minor - Enter Spitting Cobra Stance
Standard - Twin Strike closest target
Opportunity Action (Spitting Cobra Stance) - Free Ranged Basic Attack against any enemy within 5 squares of you that moves closer to you.

Twin Strike 1,2 = 35,23
TS Damage = 16,11
Ranged Basic Attack (SCS) = 36
Extra Ranged Basic Attacks (SCS) = 40,38,33,35,37,24
RBA Damage = 20
Extra RBA Damage = 14,17,17,11,19,16

Hound, Round 1
Hound's Initiative = 19
Delay Initiative until the following is possible...
Move - Stand Up from Prone
Minor - Designate target as Hunter's Quarry
Standard - Attacks on the Run, Move 8 to Flank with someone, then take 2 attacks
Free - Mark Target

Attacks On The Run 1 = 34
Attacks On The Run 2 = 31
AooR Damage 1= 9
AooR Damage 2= 13
HQ Damage = 1

Hound's target is knocked Prone. He has a Jackal Strike ready for when the target goes Bloody.

-Swift

Last edited by Swifthand on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 881

Back to top Go down

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 12 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

Post  Halcyon Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Verity: HP 122(?)/122 AC 29 Fort 21 Ref 20 Will 25; Healing Surges=9/11, SV:29, Action Points=0
Initiative: 30

"Now you die for your cowardice!"

Minor: Lay on Hands
Move: Call of Challenge
Standard: Stand
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Straegis II: HP:96/96 AC:29 Fort:25 Ref:25 Will:22 Healing Surges:9/9 Action Points:1

Initiative:1d20=7+9=16

Straegis' voice booms out into the night "We're under attack!!!" He tries his best to quickly tell the allies where the enemies are...(Verity-on your left, Davin-10 yds. dead ahead, Alex-fall back toward me, etc,etc.)

He looks for the largest grouping of incoming attackers and heaves the Javelin toward the centermost enemy there. If it hits, he shouts out "Fulmenium!" and waits for the lightning to arc between them.

Standard: Lightning Javelin attack to group of enemies.

Attack: 1d20=18+16=34
Damage: 1d6=1+9=10
Additional Damage(Lightning): 1d6=6(applies to target and all enemies within 2 sq. of target)

O.o.C.: One ally, can reroll for Initiative +5 (Warlord Spiral Tactician- Spiral Timing), ally must use new result.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:14 am

OOC: What do we see?

DM EDIT: Nothing, yet. You are asleep
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Male Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 am

OOC: Because of the way Initiative rolled out, I am going to post the 1st Round and then part of the 2nd Round ...

Init 25+
The heroes are sleeping peacefully beneath the warm, starry sky.
The are unaware of any approaching danger.

And unable to actions, anyway; because they are Unconscious.

Init 24
Straegis catches a glimpse of movement in the corner of his eye. Looking up, he sees a hideous malformed creature with the green head of a goblin atop a tanned body too large to be of goblin origin. It's hands appear to be long, twisted black claws. In the light of the fire, Straegis is barely able to makeout the sinewous stitching that holds this thing monster together. He yels "We're under attack!!!" just as the monster plunges it's nasty claws into Verity's body!!

Coup de Grace: 37 vs Verity's AC; 25 Damage, Lose a Healing Surge, and Weakened (Save Ends)

Straegis's warning wakes the heroes from their slumber.
So, everyone can now act on their own initiative.

Init 23
Two more undead drop from the sky! These two appear to have enormous bat-like wings stitched upon their backs. One bares the head of a gnoll; the other the head of an ogre. Their bodies and limbs are qually mismatched. They land among the sleepy heroes, swiping at with their rotten fingernails!

31 vs Davin's AC; 16 Damage and an Ongoing 10 Necrotic (Save Ends). Davin is Marked.
30 vs Alex's AC; 22 Damage and an Ongoing 10 Necrotic (Save Ends). Alex is Marked

Init 22
Another one charges out of the shadows, joining the cadaverous assault. This one almost looks normal, save for it's over-sized jaw ... but it's pestilent condition is betrayed by the horrid stench which follows it. When it reaches the camp, it bites Verity's hide and rips a chunk out at is shambles to a flanking position.

34 vs Verity AC; 25 Damage and Immobilized (Save Ends).
Everyone within it's Aua 3 is -3 to all Defenses (That's everyone, at the moment).

After charging to H15, it shifts to I14

Following him are the most terrifying yet: two four-armed corpses, wielding weapons in each hand! None of the eight arms seems to be from the same original body! Their unclothed females forms are displayed in half-skeletal composition. One has the head of a kobold, and the other ... well, you're not sure what kind of head that is (it's too decomposed). They are drawn to Vangg, but concetrate their attacks elsewhere. A whirling cascade of steel lacerates both Davin and Verity!

Charge: 23, 25, 33, 29 vs Davin's AC; Miss, Miss, 12 Damage, and 14 Damage.
Charge: CRIT, 36, 31, 36 vs Verity's AC; 20 Damage, 10 Damage, 11 Damage, and 12 Damage

Init 17
Davin climbs to his feet and into the Spitting Cobra Stance. He fires at point blank, reloads, and fires again ... His second shot misses, but both bolts draw retaliation from the surrounding undead.

There were two "closest" targets, but the one in H12 had Davin marked; so you're attacks were applied to it.
H12's OA: 35 vs AC; 21 Damage and an Ongoing 10 Necrotic (Save Ends). Davin is Marked.
F12's OA: 36 & 20; 13 Damage and Miss

Not quite awake, Vangg stands and surveys the situation. Reflexively, he targets the same foe as Davin, placing an Astral Seal upon the monster.

No action was posted, so I went with the only At-Will power I found on your character sheet.
Astral Seal: 24 vs H12's Ref; Miss.

Init 19
Hound bolts from between Vangg and Davin, and moves to flank with Verity. The undead monsters attack him as he runs by, but he suffers the damage and delivers to nasty bites of his own.
Hound started between Davin and Vangg, in G12, as per "Going to Sleep" posts.
I saw no way to get to a Flank without invoking OAs.

[i]F12's OA: 34 & 34 vs AC; 14 & 8 Damage
H12's OA: 27 vs AC; 13 Damage and an Ongoing 10 Necrotic Damage (Save Ends).
H14's OA: 1 & 38 vs AC; 9 & 12 Damage
Hound's Attack Knocks I16 Prone

Init 16
Straegis heaves his Javelin into one of the enemies ... and watches as arcs of lightning reach out to electricute four more!!

I 14 takes 10+6 Damage. All other enemies in the yellow square take 6

No Action Post; GM Fiat ...
Standing slowly to his feet, Alex considers his predicament. He decides the bast thing to do, is to dig out the Foestone given to him by Rex Qalibar. Once the item is out of his bag, Alex points it first at the winger monster between he and Davin, and then at the four-armed monster behind that one. After a few seconds of consideration, he informs the party of the undead's weaknesses.

Alex informs the party that the four-armed undead gals are vulnerable to radiant damage; the winged one's are not.
He also informs them that WILL is the weakest defense of both monsters

Aubrey gets up and shifts backwards, away from the monster hovering over him.

Init 15
In the shadows, the heroes see two more forms approaching; ecah bearing three mismatched heads (human, lizardman, gnoll; and human, orc, elf). Both carry giant-femurs, that they weild the way a wizard might wield a staff! Both fire bolts of black fire at Verity!!

34 vs Verity's Fortitude; 11 Fire and Necrotic Damage
CRIT vs Verity's Fortitude; 17 Fire and Necrotic Damage

Then, from behind them, a crowd of jolting, zombie-esque corpses shamble in. They converge on the party; but as they draw near, Davin's spits bolts at their approach, felling five of them!

SCS Kills Five as they come within 5 Squares of Davin.
OOC: I'm not sure if these attacks provoke OA's or not (Can OAs provoke OAs?)..

Z's vs Hound: 19, 1, 23, 18, 16 vs Hound's AC; Four Misses, One hit: 5 Damage
Z's vs Aubrey: 17, 22 vs Aubrey's AC; One Miss, One Hit: 5 Damage

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 12 2XnLJ

That Brings Round 1 to an End!
Round 2 Begins!

Init 30
Bloodied, Verity Lays hands upon himself before getting up. Once to his feet, he challenges the undead to bring it.
"Now you die for your cowardice!"
That marks, um, almost everyone?

Init 24
The fiend who intiated the fight takes the challenge! Climbing to it's feet, it wields it's terrible claws again!
26 vs Verity's (28) AC; Miss.

Init 23
One of the winged corpses shifts twice to engage Verity, but it does not attack.

The other cannot make it that far, so it accepts the repurcussions of the sanction and attacks Davin.
22 vs Davin's AC; Miss.
It suffers 12 Radiant Damage

Init 22
The one with the jaw takes Verity's challenge; attempting another vile bite.
32 vs Verity's (28) AC; 26 Damage and Verity is Immobile (Save Ends)

One of multi-armed monsters takes the bait. Shifting to a better position, it swings all four weapons!!
26, 31, 1, CRIT vs Verity's (28) AC; Two Misses, Two Hits: 14 and 23 Damage

The other one, however, cannot get there without opening itself to multiple foes, so it continues it's assault on Davin.
24, 33, 28, 31 vs Davin's (25) AC; One Miss, Three Hits: 13, 14, and 9 Damage

I believe that brings us to Davin's Initiative (17) on Round 2.
Just pick up from there ...

Remember, everyone is still -3 to all Defenses.

Here is what the map looks like now:

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 12 1Ide7r

OOC: This post took over 3 hours to complete.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:35 pm

O.o.C.: I can imagine it took 3 hours to post, I think it took me an hour to read it!

Round 1 addendum:

Seeing the impending attack, Straegis shouts for Verity to move out the way.

Immediate Interrupt: Tactical Shift to Verity.

O.o.C.: Verity can shift up to 6 sq. out of harms way (Warlord- Tactical Shift). I want to add a move action to my round 1 post.

He then sees Davin accumulating damage and shouts for him to move also.

Rd. 1 Move Action: Convey Ally on Davin.

O.o.C.: Davin can teleport up to 9 sq. (Warlord- Convey Ally) if necessary. I will post rd. 2 actions in a few hours, gotta go to work now.

Last edited by macksgarageusa on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Wow - I know for a fact, had I known that two mobs were adjacent to me as of initiative 17, I would NEVER had shot arrows or enter SCS at that gridpoint, effectively killing myself (I more than likely would have shifted). As a side note, I am +2 to AC vs. OA's, though that wouldn't change the posted outcome.

Also, can I shift while Prone? If so, I can use Weave Through the Fray as an Immediate Interrupt when initially moved adjacent to.

Round 1 Addendum
Immediate Interrupt - Disruptive Strike vs. Init 23 attack vs. Davin

Disruptive Strike=37
DS Damage=17

The init count 23 attack is -9 to hit Davin. Note that the Disruptive Strike will provoke an OA - don't forget my OA bonus.

As posted...
60 damage at the beginning of init count 17, round 1 (not including the Disruptive Strike OA)
Save vs. Necrotic=18

70 damage at the end of init count 17, round 1(not including the Disruptive Strike OA). Regarding your question about SCS provoking OA's because of my shots on the zombies at count 15: all ranged attacks provoke OA's when targets are adjacent, and my attacks provoke on different turns within the same round, so yes, you get two more OA's on Round 1 vs. Davin.

If that doesn't kill me, the 36 points of damage I take on count 22 will...

Initiative Count 22, Round 2
Davin: HP -10/96; AC 28 Fort 23 Ref 27 Will 26; Healing Surges=8/8, SV:24, Action Points=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 289/360; AC 23 Fort 24 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=2/2 SV:90, Action Points=0

Hound's Save vs. Necrotic (Init 19, Round 2)=6 (fail)
Death Save at Init 17, Round 2=9 (fail)

Davin is Prone, Dying and missed his first (of three) Death Saves. Hound is taking 10 Necrotic (applied for Round 1). If I can take Straegis' Teleport, or change SCS, i'll edit.

-Swift

Last edited by Swifthand on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 9 times in total
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 pm

WoeVangg: HP: 107/107 AC:26 Fort:23 Ref:22 Will:28 Healing Surges:12/12 AP:0

"Bedamned Gravelovers!"

ON DAVIN GETTING HIT LAST: Cast Divine Reprisal (Immediate reaction)
Attack: 1d20+16=33
Last enemy to hit him - takes 3d8+6=19 damage
Davin can make a Saving Throw and spend a Healing Surge!(add +6 to it)

Standard: Cast Solar Wrath (Radiant!)
(Close burst 8 )
Hit: 3d8 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage. If the target
is either an undead creature or a demon, it is also stunned
until the end of your next turn.

Attacks: 1d20+16=23, 1d20+16=35, 1d20+16=27, 1d20+16=32, 1d20+16=27, 1d20+16=17, 1d20+16=27, 1d20+16=23, 1d20+16=27, 1d20+16=23, 1d20+16=28

Damage: 3d8+6=17
(The 19 is a CRIT! + 3d6=5 damage

Minor: Cast Healing Word on Davin (Spend HS and add 3d6+1d6+6 to it)

Move: None

Free (Spend Action Point): Cast Turn Undead (Radiant - some of them are F**ked)
(Close burst 5 - Hit: 4d10 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage, and you
push the target a number of squares equal to 3 + your
Charisma modifier (+4). The target is immobilized until the end
of your next turn.
(Push targets back 7 squares and they are immobilized!)

Attacks:1d20+16=18, 1d20+16=18, 1d20+16=28, 1d20+16=26, 1d20+16=26, 1d20+16=36, 1d20+16=28, 1d20+16=24, 1d20+16=33, 1d20+16=23, 1d20+16=17 (The 20 is a CRIT! + 3d6=10 damage)

Damage:4d10+6=26

Free: Undead that took Crit takes 15 ongoing Radiant damage (save ends)(Paragon Path feature - Radiant Action)

Free: If any of them die - will grant Davin +11 Regeneration (Holy Symbol) for the rest of the encounter AND will let Verity spend a Healing Surge (add +6 to it)- (Raven Queen's Blessing)
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

OCC: So... Verity loses a complete round because he rolled the highest initiative?

Verity: HP 49[+4]/122 AC 29 Fort 21 Ref 20 Will 25; Healing Surges=9/11, SV:29, Action Points=0
Initiative: 30

Round 1 Edit: Shift away from that Coup de Grace 1 square (as not to screw up the map too much).

Round 2 Edit: Immediate interrupt: Price of Cowardice triggered by that last hit on Davin. 30 v Will to hit, 21 [+ additional Radiant] damage. The target is blinded [and may miss the attack on Davin].
Also replace Standard: Stand up with Standard: Healing Word (self).
Save v immobile 17 success
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC: Prior to that post, I had an entire "suprise round" posted that I had to delete when I remembered that Verity and his party cannot be suprised. That took two hours. This one took three. I've now spent about two hours mulling over all the changes that need to occur. That's seven hours into this round, and I basically have to re-do most of what's posted. If we estimate that to be another three hours, we're looking at about 10 hours of work and concentration to get one round done? Well, you'll understand when I say ...

Verity awakes from the nightmarish dream and looks around. The camp is as peaceful as when he laid down; his companions safely asleep. Glancing up from his studies, Straegis looks to the stirring knight.

None of it happened. It was a dream that only Verity witnessed.
Perhaps a prophetic one?

OOC: Consider this a little precognition of what awaits you on the road ahead ...

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 12 1J_Dx0

OOC: We need to do something about the amount of changes all these immediate actions are causing me to make. In the future, I think I will roll initiative for everyone; basically so I can present an "up-to-date" map and recaps for you guys before asking for actions.

Also, if everyone could post their Initiative Mods and brief list of Immediate Reactions and Interrupts (and give me some idea as to when you might want to use them) in the thread I'm about to make, that would help alot. That way I can try to predict these things, instead of wasting time on recaps that are more-or-less invalid ...

Last edited by Malazek on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Morning comes without incident.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 pm

OOC: Dang, wanted to own me some undead a** !!!

DM EDIT: Oh, you'll get your chance. Trust me.
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 pm

One by one, the heroes begin to wake up ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 am

Vangg stretches . . .

"Any o' dem endless bags 'ave an bedamned coffee? Mighthaps?"
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Davin wakes to Hound cold nose nudging his cheek. He begins his morning ritual, but something is bothering him.

It's too quiet.

The Ranger knows he should be hears someone, perhaps from the ships in the water, the tower, or the merchant stands. Leaving Hound with the horses, Davis stealthily leaves the beach to scout out the area.

Take 10 on Stealth and Perception, 31 and 35.

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Vangg wrote:Vangg stretches . . .
"Any o' dem endless bags 'ave an bedamned coffee? Mighthaps?"
Vangg must be the first one to wake up, because nobody answers him. He can check it himself (it's on the wagon), but he doesn't locate any coffee. As he's searching, Davin and Hound wake up, too; Davin then stealths away, in the direction of ... oh, you don't see him now. Mayhaps he was heading to the merchants?

Davin wrote:It's too quiet. Davin stealthily leaves the beach to scout out the area.
Sticking to to the shadows and hiding behind ruins, Davin quietly heads to the merchant stalls. When he gets there, he finds the telltale signs of a struggle and robbery. The merchants are gone. As are their wares. In their place are dried pools of blood and broken (but empty) shelves. Something's not right here.

Last edited by Malazek on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Davin returns to camp as silently as he left.

"We've got trouble - the merchant stalls have been attacked. I think Jaru has been sacked. We should check the tower and then the ships."

"Back me up - I'll sneak into the tower first and check things out."

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Davin (and whoever follows him) goes to the Tower, next. Before he even reaches it, he can see that the surrounding sand is wet; almost muddy. Inside, he finds the floor of the tower all wet and littered with wet papers; Katrina's archives have been mostly ruined. A few tomes are only a little damp; perhaps they can be saved. The stone antiques she hauled up from the ocean floor are still present; whoever did this had no reason to take them.

Nobody is found on the higher floors; but more dried blood and broken furniture is. Davin finds a lost fingernail among the blood; and then a lost tooth. The Imilites must have put up more of a fight than the old merchants did.

Halcyon is out of town; so, I'll post this for him ...
Seeing the murderous scene, Verity tells his companions about the horrific dream he had last night.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Gimme a tracking roll for additional info, please.

Tracking=41 (Aided by Hound)

Davin will activate the Sight of Hemingr, as well.

-Swift

DM EDIT: +2 for Hearing about Verity's dream.
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Checking the beach for more clues, Davin finds scores of tracks. Some probably belong to 'Trina's people; human-sized boots crafted with the fashion sense of Imil. Other tracks cleary do not; "beings" with feet that aren't always the same size, sometimes with a boot on one foot and not the other, often times with prints that suggest deformity or mixed-race appandages. A few seem to appear or dissappear out of nowhere, as if the "person" dropped from the sky, or leaped into it. The unusual tracks are about a day and a half old; they came from (and leave toward) the Cave Temple.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm

"Let's take the wagon out to the ships, and then run as fast as we can for Harley's. Hold on - this could get a little bumpy."

Once everyone's aboard, Davin snaps the reins, and wheels the ATW-Team directly out into the surf! With their Zephyr-footing, the team runs atop the waves as if they were a flat field!

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 pm

When everyone who's going along gets onto the wagon, the team rolls out onto the surf with the wagon floating behind them. It's a different angle with the horse's hooves now higher than the wagon's wheels (and Davin gets a discomforting view of the horses), but it works.

As the wagon approaches the mercantile ship (it's not the same ship that was here before), the pirates sailors call out: "Who goes thar? Be ya friend or foe?" The sailors seem to be alive. Davin notices one of their Dinghies are missing.

Last edited by Malazek on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

"Friends - The Companions of Brackwater!"

Do I see the dhingie at Katrina's ship?

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Davin wrote:Do I see the dhingie at Katrina's ship?
No. In fact, from here it looks like Katrina's ship is missing two or more dhingies.

Davin wrote:"Friends - The Companions of Brackwater!"
"Well, come aboard then! T' sea floor be not safe today."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 pm

I pull the wagon close to the ship.

"No need to board, we're in a hurry: Jaru has been sacked by monsters. Be wary!"

Passive Insight = 23.

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next