Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts"

+2
Malazek
151prooftattoos
6 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts" - Page 17 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts"

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:49 am

Malazek wrote:
Verity wrote:When they get to the command center, he readily notes the conspicuous absences. He salutes with Lady-General Arietess' Sword. "Greetings Lord - General, Reed, Jenna, Kradag. I'm sure you know our mission was a success. How goes the battle elsewhere? How fare Frater, and the rest?"

Diplomacy:33+2
"Hmph. Fortun'tly, the Lieutenant an' the Colonel were not among the cas'alties. They've been granted respite," looking to Straegis, he adds "Hmph, hmph. I hope ya don't mind me dismissin' your officer for the day. She deserved a rest after such a hard-fought victory." .... "You can prob'bly find them in the officers lounge."

"You're Ogre friend didn't die either, but he was wounded. We've got the mon... man ... in a private room. Fig'red he'd get along better there than in the inferm'ry."

"Back home, things stand much how they stood when you left; Ferall holds some districts and the Dwarves hold others ... Hmph, a war of attrition, really."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Male Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts" - Page 17 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts"

151prooftattoos wrote:Vangg gasps.

"Betake we ta our Ogre friend pleaseth . . ."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:Davin lets out a held breath, relieved that friends and family all made it through the battle alive.

"So, the Emperor has sent you to reinforce the Vortex, General? A sound plan, considering the Dwarves will not take this assault on their holy monument lightly. This should make a good second front against the Enemy, hopefully relieving some of the pressure on the Imperial City. Their ranks are thin back here now, but I wouldn't expect that to last long. Best to fortify and dig in while the opportunity exists. If it would be of help, we can tell our story and what we know of the tunnels we traveled through. We have a map we can share, as well."

After our debriefing, Davin will join whoever is headed to the Officer's Club and Kersh.

-Swift
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 am

magicspellz12 wrote:Alex's eyes sparkle with power. He leans against the Staff of Frozen ground as he joins the group. Smiling at Jenna and breathing deeply, exhilarated by power. The once scholar says.

"Can we go to the battlefield? I feel the need to...erm...help."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis pulls Alex to the side and asks, "What if we just called the it the Heroes Vortex? Our tale would live on forever as the story of our brave efforts was told for generations. As far as a name for the ritual, we can figure that out later." Puzzled by his presence here, Straegis asks for a leave of the scorpion prince's company and heads out to find Kersh and Olivia. He is anxious to find out the status of the Vanguard and the remaining Eladrin. As they are leaving the room Straegis catches up with Verity and Vangg and whispers "Why don't you ask the Lord-General if he knows anything of your 'brother' Rinh? Vangg, keep an eye on him when he answers."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

magicspellz12 wrote:"Yes Straegis, that name is perfect. As for the ritual, most of them are known by what they do. It could just be the 'Shift Elemental Alignment' Ritual. Or is that a little dull?"
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:
Vangg wrote:Vangg gasps. "Betake we ta our Ogre friend pleaseth . . ."
"Hrm, yes, yes. Show Master Vangg to the, um, hrmph, Ogrey." A soldier leads Vangg away.

Straegis wrote:Puzzled by his presence here, Straegis asks for a leave of the Scorpion Prince's company and heads out to find Kersh and Olivia. He is anxious to find out the status of the Vanguard and the remaining Eladrin. As they are leaving the room Straegis catches up with Vangg.

Davin wrote:"So, the Emperor has sent you to reinforce the Vortex, General? ... If it would be of help, we can tell our story and what we know of the tunnels we traveled through. We have a map we can share, as well."
"Yes, yes. He did indeed." ... "Hrmph, yes, that would help. A map you say?"

Alex wrote:"Can we go to the battlefield? I feel the need to...erm...help."
"The battlefield? Hrmph. Yes, yes. You there, show Master Alex to the Battlefield." A soldier leads Alex away.

Vangg and Straegis are lead to down the hall to a door guarded by four soldiers. The soldier leading you explains to the guards that you're here to visit your friend, and they unlock the door for you. You're guide then thanks you, and takes his leave. The four guards remain outside.

Inside, you see Kersh, resting on a mound of old blankets. His shoulder and kee are bandaged up, but other wise he seems fine. "Hey guys!" he says with a greasy mouth full of mutton; he hoists a mutton leg in salute. He has a large mug in the other hand. (You can see a bucket with another mutton leg in it, as well as two bones that have been picked clean, next to his bed. Next to that, there is a small ale keg). "We winned!"

DM wrote:A soldier leads Alex away.
Alex is lead through several watery halls. The soldier explains along the way, "The fight ranged all over. Down this hall, down this hall, that hall over there. Some people were fighting up there." He goes on and on as you walk, until eventually they come to a wide hall that almost reminds Alex of the Undermountain Road. "Right down here is where it all started." He leads Alex quite a ways down the wide tunnel. After ahwile, Alex can see bodies stacked along the sides of the hall.

When they reach the bodies, Alex notices that they've been stack on wooden pallets to keep them out of the water. The corpses are of many races - human, eladrin, dwarf, lizardmen - but they seem to have been segregated when they were piled up. "It's a shame," he says, "that so many died. And we have nowhere to bury them. Lord-General Antares order funeral pyres for each of them. An entire squad is working on it. Looks like they have a lot of work ahead of them."

He continues on, moving between the corpse-lined hall. Quite awhile later, he stops, seemingly randomly. "Well, here ya go. This is about where it started. Is there anything else I can do for ya?
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:51 am

magicspellz12 wrote:
DM wrote:
DM wrote: A soldier leads Alex away.
Alex is lead through several watery halls. The soldier explains along the way, "The fight ranged all over. Down this hall, down this hall, that hall over there. Some people were fighting up there." He goes on and on as you walk, until eventually they come to a wide hall that almost reminds Alex of the Undermountain Road. "Right down here is where it all started." He leads Alex quite a ways down the wide tunnel. After ahwile, Alex can see bodies stacked along the sides of the hall.

When they reach the bodies, Alex notices that they've been stack on wooden pallets to keep them out of the water. The corpses are of many races - human, eladrin, dwarf, lizardmen - but they seem to have been segregated when they were piled up. "It's a shame," he says, "that so many died. And we have nowhere to bury them. Lord-General Antares order funeral pyres for each of them. An entire squad is working on it. Looks like they have a lot of work ahead of them."

He continues on, moving between the corpse-lined hall. Quite awhile later, he stops, seemingly randomly. "Well, here ya go. This is about where it started. Is there anything else I can do for ya?
"Oh dear Oh dear. I suppose it is better that these warriors find honour in their death in battle, battling for good. Rather than the many more innocents that would surely have died should Imperial City be overrun and the earthbenders take total power."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:
Malazek wrote:"Yes, yes. He did indeed." ... "Hrmph, yes, that would help. A map you say?"

"Yes, a map. Not the height of cartography, but, if the Marshal here is given some time to clean it up, I am sure it could be of use. Do you have a cartographer here, or supplies?"

Prior to leaving the Command Center, Davin has some quick words with the others in attendance.

"Jenna - how did the Aquamancers fare? Have you felt an increase in power since the alignment change? Have you had any word from any other Waterbenders in the land? Did they experience any changes? Have you or any other magic users changed the key to this Portal? We are going to need it, we plan to leave here soon."

"Kradag - how did your hunters come out of the battle? Is it your plan to return to your home soon?"

"Reed - how did the Rangers make out? Are the Rangers now assigned to guard the Vortex?"

In the debriefing, Davin reports the Dwarven troops south of us, at the Riddle Doors and the Cave Temple. He describes each of the people we encountered along the Underdark Road, and how many Dwarven fortifications were abandoned behind us. There is probably more questions, and he answers them all as well as he is able.
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:
Davin wrote:"Yes, a map. Not the height of cartography ... Do you have a cartographer here, or supplies?"

In the debriefing, Davin reports the Dwarven troops south of us, at the Riddle Doors and the Cave Temple. He describes each of the people we encountered along the Underdark Road, and how many Dwarven fortifications were abandoned behind us. There is probably more questions, and he answers them all as well as he is able.
"Indeed, indeed." Antares calls over a cartographer and several tacticians to examine and clean-up the map. They also record Davin's report of the Dwarven forces and try to mark their location and numbers on the map.

Davin wrote:Prior to leaving the Command Center, Davin has some quick words with the others in attendance. "Jenna - how did the Aquamancers fare? Have you felt an increase in power since the alignment change? Have you had any word from any other Waterbenders in the land? Did they experience any changes? Have you or any other magic users changed the key to this Portal? We are going to need it, we plan to leave here soon."
"We have faired wonderfully. Many of us experienced a surge of power, just as the Terramancers began to falter. The Scholars back home are investigating the effects there- I should hear back from them shortly, when our reinforcements arrive. I ordered Viktor to continue our work at Garkondrak, but I have not yet contacted any other Seekers (their existing research remains vital, and there are too few out there to make a difference here; especially with more of us already on the way)."

"The Lord-General ordered the portal key changed as soon as we took this room; I believe the IMC is already done with the procedure."

Davin wrote:"Kradag - how did your hunters come out of the battle? Is it your plan to return to your home soon?"
"Many hunter journey to Happy Hunting Grounds this day; but no you worry, they be happy there. Me plan to return home, yes, but soon Mykondalar arrive."

Davin wrote:"Reed - how did the Rangers make out? Are the Rangers now assigned to guard the Vortex?"
"Most excellently, Davin. sir. None were felled ... No, fortunately, we have NOT been assigned to stay here. We will return shortly to the Imperial City. After that, we will be off for another high priority mission; but I don't know the details quite yet. How about your team? Did they fair well?"

Davin wrote:After our debriefing, Davin will join whoever is headed to the Officer's Club and Kersh.
When they are done describing the tunnels and events to Antares, Davin and Hound are shown to Kersh's room, where Vangg and Straegis are already waiting.
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 am

Halcyon wrote:"Looks like you've been well taken care of Kersh. Congratulations on your victory! We'll need to celebrate yours and ours a little. On to the officers lounge? Come on then, bring the mutton."

Verity give the big lug a hearty pat on the back.

"So tell us friend, how did you fare in the battles here? You must have wreaked havoc on the enemy formations."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa wrote:After everyone arrives in Kersh's room, Straegis says "One safe, onto the next. I have to find Olivia, does anyone care to go with me?" He waits for a response then leaves the room hoping someone can point him in the right direction. When he finds Olivia, he salutes then asks "How did we fare? How many were lost? Can you and/or the remainder stay on here for awhile to make sure what has been done does not quickly become undone? I will probably be heading for our home soon, is there anything you need or anyone you need me to contact for you when I get there?"
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:
Verity wrote:"Looks like you've been well taken care of Kersh. Congratulations on your victory! We'll need to celebrate yours and ours a little. On." Verity give the big lug a hearty pat on the back.
"So tell us friend, how did you fare in the battles here? You must have wreaked havoc on the enemy formations."
Kersh tells his version of the battle; a story that's almost too simple to follow: he tells of Dwarf after Dwarf (a few of whom are described as "Brown-beard Dwarf" or "red-beard Dwarf" or the like; but most of whom are described only as "anotter Dwarf wit' a beard" or something similiar) and how his flail crushed them. Sometimes they scream, sometimes the splatter; but the vast majority just "... squished.". When the tale finally ends, you realize it was a very Kersh-like story.

Verity wrote:"to the officers lounge? Come on then, bring the mutton."
Straegis II wrote:After everyone arrives in Kersh's room, Straegis says "One safe, onto the next. I have to find Olivia, does anyone care to go with me?" He waits for a response then leaves the room hoping someone can point him in the right direction.
Kersh gets up and follows the heroes out of his room (the guards outside seem surprised, but say nothing). Davin, Vangg, Verity, Straegis, Hound, and Kersh make their way through the halls until they finally reach the Officers' Lounge. Excitedly throwing the door open, you find a handful of junior officers sharing a pint ... but no Frater and no Olivia. Asking their whereabouts, you are given directions to each of their quarters.

The party decides to visit Frater first (since it's the closest). When they arrive, they find the door locked. So, they knock. Frater calls "Just a moment," from somewhere inside the room.

A long moment later, he answers the door. He seems a little flushed.
"We were, uh, we just discussing some, uh, possible tactics."
"Yes, formations. Combined formations ... between our various troops."
Olivia seems to be blushing, for some reason.
"Right, right. Well, uh, glad to see you guys, y'know, were successful and all."
"Yes, yes. Lord Marshal, I'm glad you weren't hurt."
Come to think of it, their uniforms don't seem as straight and orderly as usual.

Straegis II wrote:When he finds Olivia, he salutes then asks "How did we fare? How many were lost? Can you and/or the remainder stay on here for awhile to make sure what has been done does not quickly become undone? I will probably be heading for our home soon, is there anything you need or anyone you need me to contact for you when I get there?"
"We did well, sir. We lost relatively few soldiers, but it was enough. Of course, we will gladly stay if those are your orders. Might I suggest reinforcements? Even new recruits would be better than none, sir."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:53 am

Malazek wrote:
Alex wrote:"Oh dear Oh dear. I suppose it is better that these warriors find honour in their death in battle, battling for good. Rather than the many more innocents that would surely have died should Imperial City be overrun and the earthbenders take total power."
Woth a solemn expression, the soldier nods. A moment later, two more soldiers come from the opposite direction, carrying an empty litter between them. They great Alex with sincere respect.

In the midst of the pleasantries, Juugug and Taalgarnuk come up from behind Alex. "We cometh ta bebless da dead."

The soldiers look a little uncomfortable and are slow to answer, but eventually they respond "Yeah, yeah, of course. Right this way."

"Don't ye worrieth," Taalgarnuk says, "I not letss da muckerkin besspoil da bodiess,"

"Muckerkin?"

"Bespoil da bodies?" Juugug protests, "What ye taketh me for? A bedamned kobo'd? Ever'one knows da kobo'ds like ta knowth da dead wit' intimatations."

"Wh-what?"

"Da dead ... kobo'ds can't gets no utter girlfriends."
".... an' Gob'inss can't get no utter boyfriendss."

"Wait ... are you saying ... ?"
"Yeah? What're you saying? What're you planning to do to the bodies?!"

Passive Insight: Alex can tell that the soldiers don't realize the Cave Templites are joking with one another; combined with existing racial animosity, this could lead to real trouble.
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

magicspellz12 wrote:Alex's eyes pop wide.

"Oh dear." He mutters. Doubting that he has the skills to patch this thing up smoothly, he asks the two Raven Queen followers.

"Don't you think Vanng and Verity would most enjoy to be part of it? Why don't you go fetch them before you do anything. I'll come too!"

-----------------
Diplomacy +9
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:On the walk from the Lounge to Frater's room...

"Straegis, Vangg - I was thinking that you guys should recopy the ritual for the Humans, Elves, and Eladrin while we are here, surrounded by our allies. If you two and Alex all work on a copy, what will it take? A day? I bet the IMC (Imperial Mage Corps.) will give you guys the scribing materials, if we requisition them. What do you guys think?"

"Oh, and the IMC changed the Portal key for the Wise Sto...erm...the Heroes Vortex, so you need to get it from them before we can leave for Jaru, anyway."

Davin's stomach makes an echo-ey rumble as they approach Frater's quarters.

"Oof, I'm hungry. Whatever they were serving in that Officer's Lounge smelled better than roast Rothe and roots! We should get a bite after this."

-Swift
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:Verity barely manages not to smirk as he addresses the disheveled officers.

"Well Frater, we shant keep you from your 'tactics' and 'combined formations'. Likely the aggressor shall mount a full frontal assault soon. The common wisdom is to dig in and ride it out in such a circumstance, but I'm sure you two have your own ideas. We leave you to them."

He salutes.

"To the conquering of new territories! See you in the lounge."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 am

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis eyes Olivia curiously. Trying not to laugh he says "Studying combined formations eh? I would have figured you needed rest after that battle Olivia, guess we'll make it a little tougher for you next time. At any rate, carry on soldiers or, ummm...as you were, or...something." He salutes and turns to leave but can't help letting out a small chuckle. He mumbles to his allies "Indeed! War does make for strange bedfellows, eh?"
Straegis ponders Davin's suggestion for a minute then replies "Davin, if Alex and Vangg agree that the ritual is ready to be copied then we can do that but to be honest, after I eat I don't really want to spend another minute here in the underdark. All I want is to see the light of day, so let's find the mage corps and get to work or ready our exit."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 am

151prooftattoos wrote:Vangg will aid Verity, Juugug, and Taalgarnuk. After, he will approach the Prince and ask him about Rinh.

DM EDIT: Vangg doesn't know where Juugug and Taalgarnuk are. And Verity isn't with them, anyway. Alex suggested they find you two for help, but that hasn't happened yet (and may not happen, at all; we'll see).

They were still at the command center when Vangg left to go see Kersh. So, he can return to command center (too speak with Antares), now, if you like. (Either after seeing to Frater and Olivia, or instead of; you're choice).

I'll post more when I get back. I have an interview in a few minutes.
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:55 am

Malazek wrote:Davin, Hound, Verity, Straegis, & Kersh ...

After speaking with Frater and Olvia, this group makes their way back to the Officer's lounge. Fresh bread, cold ale, and plenty of mutton awaits you ...

OOC: Please, continue your discussion ...

(Properly copying the the ritual will take 16 hours. In doing so, you can make small improvements to it, increasing the level of the ritual to 14 ... which will still not be high enough for the "final" version. The 14th levek version will require 4200 gp worth of scribing material PER COPY).

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Vangg ...

After seeing to Kersh, Vangg makes his way back to the command center. Fortunately, the Scorpion Prince is still there, as is his command staff, Azzy, and several other officers.

"Ahh, Master Vangg! Back so soon? Hmph, hmph. What can I do for ya?"
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Alex, Juugug, and Taalgarnuk ...

Alex tries to smooth over the misunderstanding by suggesting the two priests wait for their fellow clergymen, but the two preists are oblivious to his true purpose. (Diplomacy 2+9=11)..

"Dat bearded troll scat don't need help. He's belayed t' checks on da Ogree Kresh."
"An' da boy be'ss no an 'elp. 'E don' even betalkss right."

The guards don't appear to have understood what was just said, but they still seem a little standoffish. They watch extra close as the two cave priests mosey over to the bodies and begin examining them.

"What that's that you're doing?"
"Yeah, what're you doing?"

"Hmm? Oh, we jus' preparin' da dead fer dere bejourneyin' ta da Queen."
"MmHmm. Don't wantss dem gettin's losst on da wayss, do we?"

"Wh-what?"
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:"Brother Vangg, could you bring Azzy back to the officers lounge when you're done with the General? "Straegis, do you have what you need here to make three copies of the ritual?"

By the time he's asked those questions Verity's plate is piled high with mutton and still-hot bread and his overfull mug is splashing ale on the floor, which he quickly remedies.

DM EDIT: Vangg didn't not go to the lounge with you guys; he went to Command Center.
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:
macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis ponders Davin's suggestion for a minute then replies "Davin, if Alex and Vangg agree that the ritual is ready to be copied then we can do that but to be honest, after I eat I don't really want to spend another minute here in the underdark. All I want is to see the light of day, so let's find the mage corps and get to work or ready our exit."

Halcyon wrote:"Straegis, do you have what you need here to make three copies of the ritual?"
By the time he's asked those questions Verity's plate is piled high with mutton and still-hot bread and his overfull mug is splashing ale on the floor, which he quickly remedies.

Davin wipes a substantial mutton-juice drip from his chin with the back of his sleeve before replying, mouth still full of meat.

"I'm all for waiting until we are out of the Underdark."
*chomp-chomp-chomp* "I'm ready to go as soon as I have finished my plate! For that matter, you guys can do some scribing in the wagon while we are traveling." *chomp-chomp-swallow* "We just have to make sure that we get the scribing materials from the IMC before we portal to Jaru. We barely were able to scrape enough together to scribe it the first time."

-Swift
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:56 am

151prooftattoos wrote:Vangg waves his hand - blessing the Scorpion Prince.

"Sir Prince . . . 'ath ye be'eard anyting o' Rinh? Da Ogre 'igh Priest o' da Temple? Us 'ad befound 'is symbol an' presumeth 'im ta be an mighthaps close byes an' what nots . . ."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:
Vangg wrote:Vangg waves his hand - blessing the Scorpion Prince. "Sir Prince . . . 'ath ye be'eard anyting o' Rinh? Da Ogre 'igh Priest o' da Temple? Us 'ad befound 'is symbol an' presumeth 'im ta be an mighthaps close byes an' what nots . . ."
"Who? Rinh? High Priest o' the Ogrey Temple? Hmph, no. Never heard o' such a fellow. Hmph. Is he a friend o' yours? Some relation to that other one, perhaps? ... Shall I ask the men to keep an eye open for him? Certianly, we wouldn't want to slay a pal o' yours, not even by accident, should we stumble upon 'im in some dank Dwarfen cell. Eh?"
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

151prooftattoos wrote:OOC: Divine Power (Posted in Game resources) UP!!

Changed Channel Divinity:Turn Undead to Channel Divinity:Healer's Mercy
Changed At Will:Sacred Flame to At Will:Astral Seal
Changed Searing Light to Zealous Sanction
Pretty much kept everything else the same.
This was tempting but would rather keep Mass Cure Light Wounds:

Sacred Beneficence Cleric Utility 10
As long as you stand firm against the enemy,your companion
draws on your strength to remain unbowed.
D a i l y • Divine, H e a l i ng
Standard A c t i o n Melee touch
Requirement: You must not be bloodied.
Target: O n e ally
Effect: T h e target gains regeneration 10 until you are
bloodied or until the end of t he encounter.

~~All cool Mal? Figured we could swap some out with new book coming out~~

OOC: Sick at level 22 =

REVIVE
D a i l y • Divine, H e a l i ng
Standard A c t i o n Melee touch
Target: O n e bloodied or dying ally or a dead ally w h o died
during this encounter
Effect: T h e target regains enough hit points to bring his or
her current hit point total to his or her bloodied value.
If t he target is dead, h e or she revives, t h e n regains the
hit points, and is considered not to have failed any death
saving throws during this encounter.

DM EDIT: Technically, you can only change one thing per level; but since you already changed it, I'll let it stand (You weren't really using the things you got rid of anyway, so that's fine). ... Are you sure you wanna get rid of Turn of Undead? It seems appropriate for a servant of da Queen. It's up to you, though.

Player Edit: Your right, I should keep Turn Undead for RP purposes
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next