Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

3 posters

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 Empty macksgarageusa

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Straegis II: HP:63/64 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

Straegis sees Davin crushed by the flying debris and says "Tyrol, avel ma turenva, te rem ba elek mer hamen fa majil se nim." (Cousin, pull yourself together, you may be able to save that potion for later.) He then yells to everyone else "Steel yourselves, this fight has just begun, it's now our turn to punish them!" Just then Straegis notices how badly Alex is hurt, he tucks himself in close and raises his shield high. He tells Alex not to worry, the shield will protect them.

Minor: Inspiring Word on Davin.
Minor: Stand Tough.
Standard: Use Protection (from Shield).

O.O.C.: Okay, so here goes... Davin, spend healing surge and regain your HP +2d6 (Warlord- Inspiring Word). Verity, Davin, Alex and Myself all regain 10 HP (Warlord- Stand Tough). Alex and Straegis are Resist 10 to ALL damage until the end of my next turn (Shield- Protection).
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 Empty Swifthand

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Inspiring Word =20

This, with Stand Tough, brings Davin to 58 hit points, without using a potion (I will forgo using the potion).

-Swift
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 Empty Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:07 pm

ALEX: HP: 25/45

As the barrage of rocks tumbles through the air Alex narrows his eyes, the water from his flask rushes out towards swirl in a protective disc in front of him, the rocks that hit it whirl around in a flat whirlpool until they are slung aside, leaving Alex unharmed.

The force of one rain of stone is too much however, and makes it through the spinning watershield. Alex stumbles under the barrage of rocks. Narrowing his eyes he scans the battlefield. "It's quite clear we should split up!"

----------------------
Shield Interrupt! HA! +4 AC until the end of my next turn, which is now.
----------------------

Alex hops off the wagon and dahes in the direction Mordax went, whilst attempting to maintain a suitable distance between them. He throws his hands into the air and one of the barrels in the wagon spills its waters, soaring through the air in a giant wave which dissolves into a fine but sight blocking mist.

At the same time the water from his flask forms a ghostly hand, and snatches a potion from his belt.

----------------------
Move: To K7
Standard: Wall of Fog. 8 squares. Starting at G4 and going down straight for 7, then down to the right by 1 to end in H4, blocking line of sight.
Minor: Mage Hand to get a potion out.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 Empty Halcyon

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Verity: HP:55/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:11/11 Action Points:1

Verity wheels 'round to draw the attackers away from the wagon. Ducking a hurled rock he inquires of it's thrower "That one rather looked like you. Are you sure it wasn't kin?"
With an ancient chant Verity draws a boulder towards him and as the stone man approaches the Death Knight, so too he approaches death.

Move: to G9
Minor: Challenge boulder in D4
Standard: Beckon Foe boulder in B8, 21 to hit v Will (-5 from "mist"), 20 damage (with Divine Might) and Alex regains 7 hit points (from Revenge).
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 Empty Malazek

Round 2 Recap & Resolution ...

Init 30 (Recap)
The living boulders threw rocks, causing serious damage to the party.
Mordax charged; Alex missed with a spell.

Init 29
Firing many arrows, Davin slays the first of the boulder men; and then rushes to a position that it's still close enough to hear Straegis, but far enough away to not get hit by same rocks as the warlord.

Hound rushes to a tactical position, but fails to cause injury.

Init 25
Riding forward, Verity issues a divine challange against one of the boulders and beckons forth another with the mighty will of the Queen. Meanwhile, the power of his blade shields Alex in holy fortitude!

Init 7
With words of inspiration and encouragement, Straegis invigorates his friends; especially Davin ... and with his shield, he protects himself and Alex.

Round 3 Begins ...

Init 31
Leaving the vulnerable cluster on the wagon, Alex heads to a lonely place in the field where he can safe cast spells ... and creates a thick wall of mist to block the view of his enemies. And then pulls out a potion with finger-like tendrils of water.

OOC: I assume you mean "Up" from G4; not "Down" and off the map into a useless direction?

EDIT: Wall position edited per MSN Conversation.

Mordax presses his advantage, hammering away at the walking rock. It's hard mineral shell begins to crack. OOC: It's Bloodied.

Init 30
R8: The Boulder between Mordax and Hound tries to slam his fists into the ground, EDIT: but Hound bites him before he can, and drags the boulder violently to the ground.

EDIT: Which would have sendt Mordax and Hound flying back, and knocking them PRONE, and causing 7 Damage; but ...
31-5=26 vs. Mordax's AC. Missed, because of Hound's Disruptive Strike.
21-5=16 vs. Hound's AC. Missed, because of Hound's Disruptive Strike.

T2: A different boulder charges Hound!
Crit! 14 Damage

D4/F6: The boulder that Verity beckoned walks through the thick wall of mist, and slams his fists into the ground ... sending shock waves at Verity and Alex!
20 vs. Verity's Fortitude. Miss.
19 vs. Alex's Fortude. Alex is sent back, PRONE, and takes 9 Damage (But DR cancels it)

B8: The one that was marked by Verity throws rocks at the knight, but misses because of the wall.
27-5=22 vs. AC.

E26: Burrows into the ground, and pops out again; much closer, but behind cover.

Precede with your Actions. Davin and Hound on 29, Verity on 25, and Straegis at 7 ... and then onto Round 4, with Alex and Mordax leading off.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 PqacXJ9
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Davin: HP 58/61; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=8/8 Action Points=0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 64/105; AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=8/8 Action Points=1

Minor - Designate Boulder in T7 as Hunter's Quarry
Move - Move to S6, then to V4, setting off Fox's Cunning on the Boulder in T7
Immediate Reaction - Fox's Cunning
Standard - Twin Strike Boulder in T7
Immediate Interrupt - Disrupting Strike Boulder in R8
Immediate Reaction - Yield Ground, Shift to Q9
Minor - Designate Boulder in R8
Standard - Hit and Run Boulder in R8
Move - None

Fox's Cunning=26
FC Damage=9
Twin Strike 1=24
Twin Strike 2=16
TS Damage 1=7
TS Damage 2=15
HQ Damage =5
Elven Accuracy=29
Disruptive Strike=22
DS Damage=10
HQ Damage =2
Hit and Run=12
H&R Damage=miss

I have a 23 AC versus the AO that enabled Fox's Cunning. The Boulder in Q8 is knocked Prone. Hound has a +2 power bonus to defenses until the end of his next turn.

Arrow Count=63/70, Wrapped=20/20
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Will edit a post in soon as possible. HP with Verity's help is 48.

DM EDIT: Just double-checking the math ...
Hit for 11 by Boulders. =34
Healed for 10. =44
Given DR 10.
Given 7 Temp HPs. =41+7
Hit for 9, which was blocked by the DR. =41+7

Right, so 48. Perfect.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Straegis II: HP:63/64 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

Straegis heads toward the closest boulder, when he hits it he sees an opportunity and yells, "Verity, let's run him back into the ground!"

Move: To J8.
Minor: Yell to Verity.
Standard: Warlord's Strike on boulder at I8.

Attack: 1d20=19+13=32
Damage: 2d8=7+8=15

O.O.C.: Verity will be +5 to Attack boulder at I8 (Warlord- Warlord's Strike) until the end of my next turn.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 Empty 151prooftattoos

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Elsewhere . . .

WoeVangg raises an eyebrow and gives Juugug a bewildered look.

"Ye knoweth . . . froms times ta times, me stillnots fathoms da notions dat me's alloweth meself ta sink ta da lowest o' da lows, an' befriends me ah bedamned go'bin! Me ancestry nots only be's turnin' in der tombs . . . dey be doin' whirlwinds!"

The dwarf flashes his old friend a smile.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

O.O.C. - Yeee Haw!
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Elsewhere . . .
Vangg wrote: "Ye knoweth . . . froms times ta times, me stillnots fathoms da notions dat me's alloweth meself ta sink ta da lowest o' da lows, an' befriends me ah bedamned go'bin! Me ancestry nots only be's turnin' in der tombs . . . dey be doin' whirlwinds!"
Juugug's retort does not come with the usual witty swiftness, and Vangg notices that the Goblin seems to be paying keen attention to some unseen detail. With one ear raised to the wind, Juugug turns to his old friend and says "Ye behearin' dats? Skirmishin's be goin' ons. Bedamned. We shoulda sneaked on da other side o' da Rustys! But now, mayhaps we should take us a peeks, an' ten' ta da beslains."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Alex: 48/45

Alex pales as it seems he is rather closer to one of these things than he would like. He snatches water from his nearby wall and sends it flying towards the thing in an icy tidal wave.

---------------
Standard: Blizzard Wave (Spectral Ram) 21 vs. Fort. 21 Damage if hit and pushed 3 squares and knocked prone.
---------------

Noting his close proximity, he still rushes backwards.

---------------
Move: To N4
---------------

He gives the battlefield a quick glance, wondering about the origins of these monsters.

--------------
Arcana Knowledge Check: Another 21! (Oh, wait, I forgot Arcana was at +16, its 22)
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Alex wrote:He gives the battlefield a quick glance, wondering about the origins of these monsters.
Arcana Knowledge Check: 22
Alex figures these must be Galeb Duhr; he's read about them in his sudies.

Long ago, all dwarves were slaves to the giants and titans. More than one variety of dwarf failed to escape during the initial revolution, including the galeb duhrs. However, unlike the azers that continue to serve their masters in the Elemental Chaos, many galeb duhrs have slipped away from their brutish masters into the world. On the other hand, some still serve their hill giant and earth titan overlords, both in the Elemental Chaos and in the natural world.

Key Words: Medium elemental humanoid (earth)
Earthbreaker Powers: Slam, Hurl Stones, Shock Wave
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Verity: HP:55/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:11/11 Action Points:0

OCC: Welcome back there 151! Heading back to the Cave Temple and all, your timing couldn't be better.

Verity draws back for a charge, backing out of the mist momentarily. "Sorry, try again," he chides the boulderer.
He then crashes into the boulderer that knocked Alex down, bringing the massive warhorse to bear and thrusting the sword Revenge deep into the boulderer's back.

He draws on the the power of The Queen to end this creature, swinging down hard on the bouderer's neck.

Move: Shift to F10
Minor: Challenge boulderer in B8
Standard: Charge to H8, 22 to hit, 13 damage
Action Point: Fearsome Smite adjacent boulderer, 24 to hit, 22 damage and the boulderer is -2 to attack until after my next round.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:13 pm

WoeVangg listens, yet hears nothing.

"Me behear nots . . . what besay ye? Skirmishes ahead?! Tis an good ting thar tower shields ye 'ave fer ears kin pick up such nonsense an' what nots. Me readied an' follow ye lead."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:14 pm

O.O.C.: In case you didn't already add them, don't forget Verity is +2 to Hit and +4 to Damage when he spent the AP (Warlord- Tactical Presence and Assault).
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Vangg wrote:"Me behear nots . . . what besay ye? Skirmishes ahead?! Tis an good ting thar tower shields ye 'ave fer ears kin pick up such nonsense an' what nots. Me readied an' follow ye lead."
"Dar wha?! Tower shields?! Le's gits a movin' den! And the two priests head off in the direction of the supposed clangs of battle. As you go, he adds "An' da on'y reason ye ain't behearin' 't is cuz yer beard 'airs begittin' in yer ears! All dat waxyniss, too. Bedamned dwarves!"
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Round 3 Recap & Resolution ...

Init 31 (Recap)
Leaving the vulnerable cluster on the wagon, Alex heads to a lonely place in the field where he can safe cast spells ... and creates a thick wall of mist to block the view of his enemies. And then pulls out a potion with finger-like tendrils of water.

Mordax presses his advantage, hammering away at the walking rock. It's hard mineral shell begins to crack

Init 30 (Recap)
R8: The Boulder between Mordax and Hound tries to slam his fists into the ground, EDIT: but Hound bites him before he can, and drags the boulder violently to the ground ... Which would have sendt Mordax and Hound flying back, and knocking them PRONE, and causing 7 Damage; but ... Missed, because of Hound's Disruptive Strike.

A different boulder charges Hound!

The boulder that Verity beckoned walks through the thick wall of mist, and slams his fists into the ground ... sending shock waves at Verity and Alex!

The one that was marked by Verity throws rocks at the knight, but misses because of the wall.

E26: Burrows into the ground, and pops out again; much closer, but behind cover.

Init 29
Skipping around the field, Davin opens himself up to an attack (and gets hit for 12 damage) ... but ripostes, sending three arrows into the offending rock. Its is "bloodied."

Hound again drags his foe violently to the ground. R8 is Prone.

Init 25
Verity rears back for a charge, and the rides forward, crashing into his enemy and burying his blade into the rock. I8 is "Bloodied."

Init 7
With a yell to his comrade, Straegis runs to the flank and beats on that same boulder with his own blade.

Round 4 Begins ...

Init 31
Alex backs away even further, and then unleashes an icy tide... that misses.
And the wall of mist ends.

OOC: Posting for Mordax ...
Mordax continues to beat on R8 with Reaping Hammer ...
... 22 hits; 11 damage

Init 30

The Boulders ...

B8: The one Verity keeps challenging continues to hurl stones in retort ...
... 27 vs. AC Hits. 11 Damage

I8: Concentrates the attack, slamming his fists into Verity.
... 31 vs AC Hits. 11 Damage

In a panick, R8 retreats through the ground.
Hound and Mordax getsopportunity attacks on it, and kill it.
23 vs. AC, 10 Damage. & 28 vs. AC, 15 Damage

T2: Continues to swing at hound, but misses.

C14: Summons an earthen fist from the ground which grabs Verity and Zephyr, and holds them still.
... 30 vs. Fortitude and they're Restrained (Save Ends).
The Rockcaller then strides forward (to G10), intent on malice

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 AVhWogS

Precede with your Actions. Davin and Hound on 29, Verity on 25, and Straegis at 7 ... and then onto Round 5, with Alex and Mordax leading off.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Davin: HP 46/61; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=8/8 Action Points=0
Hound: HP 64/105; AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=8/8 Action Points=1

Minor - Designate Boulder in T7 as Hunter's Quarry
Move - Move to O6
Standard - Twin Strike Boulders in T7
Minor - Designate Boulder in I8
Move – Move to K6
Standard - Charge to J7 attacking Boulder in I8

Twin Strike 1=29
Twin Strike 2=28
TS Damage 1=6
TS Damage 2=16
HQ Damage =5
Hit and Run=25
H&R Damage=7
HQ Damage =6

The Boulder in I8 is knocked Prone.

Arrow Count=61/70, Wrapped=20/20

-Swift
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Straegis II: HP:63/64 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:0

Straegis lets loose with a whirling blow on the Boulder that somehow seems to distract all of the Boulders in the immediate area, leaving his allies a perfect opportunity to better their positions. Just then, he sees a chance to use his magics again and lets loose a fiery burst on two Boulders who happen to be to close to each other.

Standard: Steel Monsoon on Boulder at I8.
Free: Spend AP.

Attack: 1d20=15+13(s)+2(prone)=30
Damage: 2d8=9+8=17

Standard: Scorching Burst centered at C12.

Attack(Boulder D12): 1d20=17+8=25 vs. Ref.
Attack(Boulder B12): 1d20=6+8=14 vs. Ref.
Damage: 1d6=1+4=5

O.O.C.: On hit 4 allies within 5 sq. of me can shift one square for free (Warlord- Steel Monsoon).
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Vangg picks up the pace.

"Move ye walkers! Nows me nosy ta what be forthright. An' ye knoweth when ye bites da dust up ahead dat me betaketh ye shinies an' what nots, go'bin."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Verity: HP:33(35)/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:11/11 Action Points:0

Flanked, restrained and bloodied, Verity continues to slash at the stone man with single minded determination.

Standard: Bolstering strike Galeb Duhr in I8 10+2sword+2strength+5Straegis+2flank+3sword-2 restrained=22 to hit for 11 damage, gain 2 temp hit points.
Minor: Draw healing potion
Move: Zephyr flails about in impotent rage at the stone hand gripping him.
Save: 8, Human Perserverance +1, Templar+2 for 11 total
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

No time! Scorching burst on the two bunched up near alex (I think they are above him and to the left)
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Vangg wrote:Vangg picks up the pace. "Move ye walkers! Nows me nosy ta what be forthright. An' ye knoweth when ye bites da dust up ahead dat me betaketh ye shinies an' what nots, go'bin."
Racing through the hills, Vangg and Juugug come over the top of a large hill and see a fight in progress! Immediately, Vangg recognizes that his friends are in a struggle against some local Galeb Duhr! (Though, he can't tell for sure which of many possible factions these Galeb Duhr might belong to). Running down the hill, the two clerics approach the battlefield (and can act next round on initiative 19).

Round 4 Recap and Resolution ...

Init 31
Alex backs away even further, and then unleashes an icy tide... that misses.
And the wall of mist ends.
Init 30
The Boulders ...
.. The one Verity keeps challenging continues to hurl stones in retort ...
... another Concentrates the attack, slamming his fists into Verity.
... In a panick, another retreats through the ground.
... Hound and Mordax get opportunity attacks on it, and kill it.
... Another continues to swing at hound, but misses.
The newcomer summons an earthen fist from the ground which grabs Verity and Zephyr, and holds them still. The Rockcaller then strides forward (to G10), intent on malice.

Init 29
With the precision of a hunter, Davin moves to a tactical position and sends to devastating arrows into the Boulderman that dared attack his dog; and the boulder is destroyed.

Hound races across the field to help Straegis and Verity, dragging their foe to his demise.

Init 25
With his chosen foe felled, Verity turns his attention to the Rockcaller that has walked up onto his flank; but misses.* As his mighty steeds frees them from the earth's grasp, the knight pulls a potion from his pack.

*Though the attack would have hit I8 (who is dead), it misses G10. So, Verity does NOT get those temporary HPs.

Init 19
Juugug & Vangg arrive on the scene.
Next round they can act on Init 19 if they choose.

Init 7
Like his comrade, Straegis finds his original target has been slain ... so he unleashes a wicked magical fireball at some unsuspecting (and seemingly mundane) boulders ... and one of them screams!

Next, the Warlord steps over to the closest assailant and buries a whirling blow into the side of the Rockcaller. The flashy dance of steel distracts the enemies just long enough to give the heroes an extra edge.

Judgement call ...
... Verity shifts in order to provide hound with an angle of attack.
... Mordax shifts to get a head start.
... Alex shifts for better range.

Onto Round 5!

Init 31
Posting for Mordax ...
Mordax utilizes his head start and moves around to the other side of the Rockcaller, finishing with a crushing charge.
25 to hit, 16 Damage; and G10 is marked.

Following Straegis's spell, Alex bombs the same two boulders with Boiling Mist.
18 vs. Reflex. 11 Damage.

Init 30
The boudlers ...

B8 & D12 both chucks boulders at the clustered heroes.
... 22 & 28 vs. Verity's AC. Miss & 11 Damage
... 24 & 23 vs. Mordax's AC. Miss & Miss.
... 22 & 29 vs. Straegis's AC. Miss & 11 Damage

Forced into melee, G10 begins to punch Mordax.
34 vs. AC. 20 Damage

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 GxaFHDr

Precede with your Actions. Davin and Hound on 29, Verity on 25, VANGG & JUUGUG on 19, and Straegis at 7 ... and then onto Round 6, with Alex and Mordax leading off.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Verity: HP:33(40)/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:11/11 Action Points:0

As Jugugg and Vangg appear between the rocks Verity can scarcely believe his eyes. "Praise the Queen, my brothers have returned! This fight you began, rock man, shall now end in your ruin!"
Eager to display his hard won battle prowess to his former mentors, the knight assaults the Galeb Duhr with the might of their fell Goddess.

Standard: Righteous Smite Galeb Duhr, 27 to hit, 17 damage and allies within 5 squares gain 7 temporary hit points
Move:
Tug the reins that Zephyr rears back to great height, formidable hooves thrashing.
Minor: Brandish sword in a sweeping arc overhead.

DM EDIT: Sword in one hand; shield, potion, and reigns in the other?
Maybe you should use that minor to drink your potion before your move action.

PC EDIT: Not moving, rearing up to greet Vangg and Jugugg. Or not if you prefer. Not drinking the potion yet though.

DM EDIT: Ok. I was just trying to visualize your actions (you pulled the potion out last round; which means it's in your hand, along with the reigns and your shield ... that's just more than you should want in one hand). But, I guess, it's all fine, especially since you're using your Move and Minor to showboat (both of which could have been described as part of the attack and not used up any actions). S'all good. The characterization is cool and appreciated.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 7 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next