Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Witch King

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Swifthand wrote:"MORDAX!" I shout down the beach, motioning the veteran to come back to camp.

I begin to rummage in the wagon, pulling out the barrel of the Stewbowl's finest ale and crack it open, filling my tin mug.

When the warrior returns, I say "I thought you might like something to wash down that fine fish you fried up."

"Mordax, Verity - I know Straegis and Alex are going to be copying rituals all day tomorrow, but, I was planning on getting up early and going on a hunt. I saw wild boar spoor earlier while tracking the deer. I thought I would try to find it in the morning. Would you guys like to come?"

After eating, I feed and take care of the horses, and give them their martial training (Nature 28). Then I chill back at the fire, keeping it going as long as anyone's awake, tipping my mug.

"Hey Mordax...you should sing us a song."

-Swift

Mordax saunters back to camp, demuring with a chuckle at the compliments.

"Aye, twasn't a' tha' bad, tho' i's no haddock or swampfish, mind."

Taking a long pull from the cask, he continues "A song, eh? Weel, let's see . . ."

"Lang ago, when I were a lad, I did saem marchin' 'roond tha' isles somat, an' heard a tune or two."


Taking another slug from the cask he clears his throat and sings in a rolling baritone.

"Heel y'ho boys, let her go, boys
Bring her head round now all together
Heel y'ho boys, let her go boys
Sailing homeward to Tingar Bay!

What care we tho' white the caps are
What care we for wind and weather?
Let her go boys, the sails are
Wearing homeward to Tingar Bay!

Heel y'ho boys, let her go, boys
Bring her head round now all together
Heel y'ho boys, let her go boys
Sailing homeward to Tingar Bay!

Wives are waiting on the bank, boys,
Looking seaward from the heather.
Pull her 'round boys, and we'll anchor
'Ere the sun sets at Tingar Bay!

Heel y'ho boys, let her go, boys
Bring her head round now all together
Heel y'ho boys, let her go boys
Sailing homeward to Tingar Bay!"
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Alex wrote:"Show me some waterbending. Anything."
Bewildered, she complies.

Alex wrote:leans in for a kiss ... Awaking in the middle of the night, naked as the day he was born and with Katrina's head resting on his pale chest.

"Leaving so soon?" Katrina appears at the ladder to the top of the spire. Alex's loving gaze falls upon her scantily clad form. And he smiles. "I couldn't sleep."

"Oh, I've got something that will help with that."
"Well you'll have to show it me then."
"I'm cold"
OOC: Erm, this is all fine, I guess; but it's my understanding that NPCs are generally played by the DM (unless expressly stated otherwise) ... because they typically have things going on that the players aren't aware of.

Alex wrote:As he descend the ladder, he looks at the heart of the signal fire. Recognising something there, he narrows his eyes and extends his will. The flames burst up in the air, and he shields his eyes with his hand. Lowering a shaking arm.

Was that...pyromancy?
This could be a cool avenue to pursue, though it may eventually require some metaphysical explanation, given the the "magical explanations" that have already been posted. We'll work that out between us, OOC, before we post it in-game.

Alex wrote:"What will we do today, my love? I have to study some rituals...and it is quite important...but..."
"Oh, that's fine. I have work to do, anyway. You're staying a couple days, right? Just come find me when you get a break ..."
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Mordax wrote:Mordax saunters back to camp, demuring with a chuckle at the compliments. "Aye, twasn't a' tha' bad..." Taking a long pull from the cask, he continues ...

"Heel y'ho boys, let her go, boys
Bring her head round now all together
Heel y'ho boys, let her go boys
Sailing homeward to Tingar Bay!

...

Heel y'ho boys, let her go, boys
Bring her head round now all together
Heel y'ho boys, let her go boys
Sailing homeward to Tingar Bay!"
And the heroes quickly fall asleep with revelry in their ears. As surely as dawn arrives brightly, the group is up with the first rays of light. Its a new day ...
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Halcyon

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 pm

"Heel y'ho boys, bring 'round another fine day!
"Argghhh, my head! Bit too much of the Brackwater Bitter I fear. Worth every drop all the same.
"Well, a quick swim then before the hunt should be just the thing. Ugmph. Bleh, I think in the night some sort of extremely furry and foul-smelling rodent crawled in my mouth and died."


And so before donning his armor, Verity goes for a dip.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 pm

"Ok. I'll be in the back of my wagon working on the rituals."

A little later than is possibly most effective to be maximally studious, Alex hops off the rug and tugs on his clothes. He sucks the roses away and puts them into his flask. Shouldering his bag he smiles at Katrina once more and leaves.

As he reaches the camp his cheeks burn. He sets up shop in the back of the wagon and works on finishing the Sending ritual, before moving on to Linked Portal.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Swifthand

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Obviously in much the same shape as Verity, I take a dip in the ocean, scrubbing myself with the cold water. After getting dressed, I get my supplies together and turn to my friends.

"You guys ready to go? I have an extra bow in the wagon."

DM EDIT: You mean "to go" HUNTING, right?
Not "to go" away from Jaru.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 pm

The next morning, Alex and Straegis are back to work copying rituals.

Davin, Verity, and Mordax are off on the hunt (along with Hound, Zephyr, and another steed). The early morning chit-chat is quickly replaced by the silence of the hunt, with the search for a wild boar becoming the focus. It doesn't take the party long to find the spoor Davin spoke of yesterday, but the tracks lead the party much further than expected.

Along the way, they pass a sounder of peccaries, but ignore them in preference of their greater prey. Eventually, hours later, the beast is found; but it puts up a fight. At one point, it even charges the hunters, getting hoofed by Zephyr as it does. After all that, Davin's arrows and Verity's bolts, along with Mordax's spear and net are enough to bring down the beast. Of course, Hound gets in on the action, too, serving double duty as both a bay dog and a catch dog.

With the carcass in tow, the hunters make the ride home an easy one; but that doesn't stop them from hunting smaller game when the opportunity presents itself. Three rabbits and three pheasants join the pig at the back of the horses.

By then, evening starts to roll in, so the party heads back.

But then, Davin sees it! The Beast Glatisant! With the feet of a hart, the haunches of a lion, the body of leopard, and the head and neck of a serpent ... it can be no other. Pointing it out, Davin reveals the legendary creature to his fellow huntmen. Of course, they all give chase, but the beast quickly vanishes from sight. Despite it's invisibility, the party follows it's voice; the sound of "thirty couple hounds questing." But the yelps gradually fade, and the prey is lost.

But nobody is dissappointed with the haul; a 200 pound boar, three fowl, and three coneys. It's been a good hunt. Besides, they say only the truest of hunters ever catches even a glimpse of the Beast Glatisant. So, that is a feat in itself. (Though many a hunter has dedicated his life to hunting such a creature, none have ever wounded it, let alone brought it down).

On the way back, Verity's Aqeaus Templar flashes a blue-white light, again.

By the time they reach camp, it's is well into the evening. Straegis and Alex have finished scribing their first rituals, had dinner, and are preparing to start their next round of copying. 'Trina is sitting near Alex, apparently mid-conversation.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 pm

"Hey Alex! You about done?"
Good timing, Alex was just finishing the last line of his work.

"Let me show you something." Handing Alex a shard of pottery, she says "I found this at the same site where I found my Aqueas Templar." Examing the shard, Alex recongizes iconagraphy that seems to depict three towers; one ontop of a mountain (or perhaps, a glacier), one in ruins at the bottom of the sea, and a third being surrounded by tiny men. "I thought it strange that someone might bother the scuplt that out while the Tower under the Waves was being destroyed, but I found the image of this third tower to be even stranger. Who are these guys?"

"Then, I remembered what you said about the Earthbenders, and though these little guys might be Dwarves. But, how would someone at Umar know about a battle at Anin, especially if Umar had already fallen as this depicts. Then, I thought, what if this wasn't created at Umar, but in Anin? And the maybe somebody carried it to the ruins of Umar. But who?"


Just then, her Aqeaus Templar flashes again. "What is that?"
Alex stares at the Aqueas Templar nestled between her breasts.

Shortly after, when the hunters return, Trina smiles and grabs Alex by the collar. Pulling him closer, she presses her lips against his, and then turns to leave. "I'll come back when I've got more."
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Halcyon

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 pm

“Good evening all. Would anyone care for some loin of Beast Glatisant? If so it went that way, best of luck. But if you saved room for coneys, foul, or boar, then we have plenty.
“Well, we’ll be needing to dry the meat overnight if we’re to leave in the morning, I’ll get a fire started.”
Verity will gather driftwood for a bonfire to grill the hunters’ dinner over while Davin presumably dresses the meat. When the fire dies down after dinner he’ll spread the coals for the meat to dry over.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

The Witch King

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 pm

After seconds and thirds of wild swine, Mordax retreats to the beach and spends some time casting his barbed net, getting used to the feel of the oddly-weighted tool.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 pm

"Then, I remembered what you said about the Earthbenders, and though these little guys might be Dwarves. But, how would someone at Umar know about a battle at Anin, especially if Umar had already fallen as this depicts. Then, I thought, what if this wasn't created at Umar, but in Anin? And the maybe somebody carried it to the ruins of Umar. But who?"[/color]

"I do not know. Perhaps Lexis; she was very powerful. I have a feeling she is still around somewhere...mages have ways of extending their life spans; perhaps she managed to perfect such an art."

"The shard shows the destroyed tower of Umar, the captured, or, being destroyed, tower of Anin, and the standing tower of Imil. Curious indeed.

----------------

Alex watches the flash of light, but in the company of Straegis wishes that Katrina would perhaps be a bit more modest about where she chooses to hand her amulet. Surely it wouldn't be that hard to shorten the chain so it was higher around her neck...

"I don't know what the flash is. They seem to have a mind of their own. The one I gave to Verity flashed after our second battle with the dwarves, and when Jenna tried to touch it whilst I had it around my neck it struck at her- a strange energy, more like cold blue lightning than anything else. It coursed up her arm. But she didn't seem hurt."

Alex's eyes widen as she grabs his collar and plants her lips on his. His body reacts naturally to her touch, and his lips caress hers with love, but after she has gone his cheeks are burning a very dark shade of pink and he coughs. "Erm...err....back to work then?"

He hops back into the wagon and continues to copy. Wishfully hoping that the others didn't see, yet knowing that they did. He sighs, and picks up his quill.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Swifthand

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Davin busies himself with cleaning and dressing the meat. As is his custom, he takes one of the boar tusks as a souvenir of the hunt, adding it to the Hydra tooth necklace. After that, he eats well.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm

The hunters prepare most of the meat for the long journey, whilst savory the choice pieces was the work. Meanwhile, the ritual casters studiously prepare their rites.

Just before midnight, Mr. Tanner comes over. "Okay, I finished. And just in time, too; we set sail in t' mornin'. I told your bucko I'd do it for free if he found t' leather; so, even if I was just makin' a point, I guess it's all yours. I hope you find it suitable."

He throws the leather dog barding down at Davin's feet. The armor itself is basic enough (+2 AC, 15 lbs), but he's made a few modifications.

In addition to the requested steel ring between the shoulders, he's added steel rings on either side, too. This should make it easier to pull Hound up steep climbs, but it will also make it possible to pull him horizontally if the need arises. To support this function (and keep Hound comfortable), the armor has been fortified in key places. These mods should also allow him to pull heavier loads.

Furthermore, he has added several tied leather loops on the back, which should allow Hound to carry a dozen small items, like arrows or potions. Of course, Hound can't use such items, but it could be useful to have such things handy for those around him.

The helm is studded, making him look quite ferocious.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Katrina comes back, and waits in the wagon for Alex to finish; but she falls asleep before he does. Alex and Straegis don't finish up until the after midnight, after most of the party has fallen asleep.
...
But morning comes swiftly ...
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

The Witch King

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Mordax awakens in the predawn. While readying his gear for the journey, he chuckles and mutters "Aye, gaffer, best no' to mention we slaughtered tha' crew what sang tha' li'l ditty, an' tha' Tingar Bay is now Imperial Bay."
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Okay, since nobody is posting I am going to speed things up ...

The next day is long tedious, and there just isn't enough card games in the day to keep you busy. Alex spends some more time with Katrina; and Alex and Straegis both manage to copy a bunch of rituals. Davin plays with hound, repacks the wagon about a dozen times, and even attends to the meat a few times. Mordax polishes his kit, sings a few diddies, weeps, and perhaps does some more fishing. Verity of course attends to his prayers, grooms Zephyr, helps with the meat and fish, and does his best to keep the party's morale up. And eventually night rolls in and offers you all some relief from the boredom.

Alex can copy up to six rituals since arriving in Jaru; Straegis can copy up to seven (he only needs half as much sleep). Between the books in the spire and the books in your possession, anything from the PHB (up to level 10) can be copied. Just post a list, if you would.

Does Alex put Katrina's book back (the one he borrowed from the spire) or is he just going to hope she doesn't notice it's missing?
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 pm

In that case, Alex will learn the following.

Sending, Linked Portal, Disenchant Magic Item, Enchant Magic Item, Hallucinatory Item, Water Breathing.

Of course he will return all books that he borrows from Katrina's selection.
BUT. I don't think he can afford to PAY for that many rituals. Do you?
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Straegis would like to copy to his book: Transfer Enchantment, Raise Dead, Water Breathing, Remove Affliction, Magic Circle, Linked Portal, Cure Disease.

O.O.C.: total cost to copy above rituals=3505. if we are short of that let me know and i'll make some changes. i will update all of these to my character sheet soon.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:47 pm

magicspellz12 wrote:BUT. I don't think he can afford to PAY for that many rituals. Do you?
macksgarageusa wrote:O.O.C.: total cost to copy above rituals=3505. if we are short of that let me know and i'll make some changes. i will update all of these to my character sheet soon.
OOC: Well, obviously, all copied rituals must be paid for. If you can't afford them all, then I guess you would have had to settle for copying less of them. BUT, as soon as the party stops copying, Katrina asks why. Assuming someone tells her, she'll donate some of her camps supplies. That is, she gives you 6000 gp worth of scribing materials, taken from the camp's depot. It's all funded by Jenna anyway, and this way Trina's camp is contributing to your mission (which she feels is in Imil's best interest).

That means, between the two of you, you really only spend 10 gp on scribing materials (when all is said and done). Figure out how you're paying for that, and split it up between you.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Alex has copied different rituals, and only needs 2515gp because he paid for Sending himself. He will of course accept any donations from Katrina, and stow the remaining 480 (Straegis can use the extra 5 from Alex's half so he doesn't have to pay anything) within his backpack if Katrina allows.

---------------------------

Alex claps his hands together in the evening. "Right. Now on to making items. We're going to need a lot of materials so I suggest whoever wants something goes and visits the market before we begin. What is it you want exactly?"

He begins setting out candles at the four points of the compass, and mixing some inks and powders together. His spellbook is propped on a rock open at the Enchant Magic Item page.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Swifthand

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:48 pm

"I think the only thing we wanted was a bag or two that would hold much more than it seems."
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:48 pm

"One of those will require at least a thousand golds worth of magical compontents. Fortunately I have carried quite a lot with me -but it would be wise to keep such items in case of emergencies. Someone should check to see if the markets have what we need, and we can each contribute towards the cost as these will obviously be of great benefit to the group. They are quite expensive though. What exactly where you planning on taking. Do we really need two?"

-------------------------
200gp each please. Alex will pay with the components he already has. Unless you need two?
-------------------------

"Erm. Verity, can I have your bag?"

Alex begins the ritual. It is a long and complex process, lacking the four corners and circle drawing of the other rituals, this seems far more mechanical than magical. Alex loosens the stitches on the bag and replaces them with a coil of shining wire drawn from seemingly a bowl of water (with various powders added of course).
Many times do his hands go into the bag, at one point his entire torso goes in with a long willow wand and a sachet of chemicals. He returns shortly however, and folds the bag. Painting the last runes around the edge in shining golden ink, he smiles, and flops the bag down after an hours work.

"It is complete. Another? What of you Mordax, you require a weapon do you not?"
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Swifthand

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm

"Two weeks of food for the six of us is almost 100lbs. alone (84lbs. to be exact). Water will weigh more than that. It could be plentiful or scarce in the deep tunnels, and I don't know how long we are going to be down there - best if we take as much as we can."

"That being said, I only have 82 gold left. Here."


Davin gives the Aquamancer the last of his gold.

"I suppose one bag could do. Hopefully we can find underground springs to replenish our supplies in route. The only other thing I wanted to bring was the keg of Naptha and Blackpowder, and as many extra arrows as I could carry. Dwarves use crossbows, and I doubt I will find arrows on the way."


Davin wanders Jaru looking for Katrina.

"Hello Katrina. We leave in the morning, thank you for your help - you and your people have been kind."

"I heard that your expeditions had uncovered a number of items. Is there anything that you might be willing to trade for this belt
(The Dead-Eyed Hammerers Belt)? Something better suited for an archer, perhaps?"

O.O.C. - I did some quick calculations with a few calculators on the internet. We would need about 525lbs. (63 gallons) worth of water for all of us to drink our daily requirement for two weeks. So, with 84lbs. of bag space being taken up by food, and 116 lbs. of water, we would have a bit under a quarter of what we would need to last for two weeks.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm

"Ok. Having said that, there is a ritual I found at the spire that I ignored, not knowing we would have such a problem. Straegis, you must know of the Travellers Feast ritual? It generates food and water from the much lighter magical components. If Katrina will allow us to borrow the book, then Straegis can learn it whilst the rest of us sleep at night. It's a shame we didn't discuss this earlier. But if we run out of food we can just stop for Straegis or I to learn the ritual in its entirity. Until then, it should only take 2 days for him to complete it and then we can rely upon that."
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Malazek

Post  Halcyon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Alex wrote:"One of those will require at least a thousand golds worth of magical compontents. .... 200gp each please.
Swifthand wrote:"I only have 82 gold left. Here."
OOC: Someone keep track of the total gold the party pitches in for this. I imagine several people won't have quite 200, so someone else will have to pitch in more if this item is to be made.

Alex wrote:"It is complete. Another? What of you Mordax, you require a weapon do you not?"
OOC: Mordax said he was good with the hammer and spear until the Gig of Regig is recovered. That being said, Alex COULD duplicate the effects of the Gig, but it would cost 1800 gp).

Davin wrote:"Hello Katrina. ... Is there anything that you might be willing to trade for this belt
Looking at the belt she says, "For an archer? I might. We found a number of Elven items in one of the wings. I don't want to get rid of any of my relics, but let me see if there's any duplicates."

She returns moments later. "Indeed, I believe I do. This should be about the same value as that belt, so no money needs to change hands to square up. Does this suit you?"

Hunter’s Headband Level 7
This leather headband helps you forage for food underground and in the wilderness.
Item Slot: Head 2,600 gp
Property: Gain a +5 item bonus to Dungeoneering and Nature checks when foraging.


"If not, I can look again."

Alex wrote:"Travellers Feast ritual? ... If Katrina will allow us to borrow the book, then Straegis can learn it whilst the rest of us sleep at night."
"I'd rather not part with any of my books, thank you; I am really excited to show the collection to Jenna, and I don't wan't it diminished. But, perhaps, you could just take those few pages you need?"

OOC: Right. Straegis could halfway through mastering it by the time everyone gets up. After that, he could finish learning it during the first night the party sleeps; OR in the morning, if everyone wants to wait until after lunch to leave; OR on the wagon, if you're riding there (but I think you're walking).

The ride to the cave temple should take about 3 hours; walking will take about 5.
avatar
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum