Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Malazek wrote:
Swifthand wrote:Perception check=22 and then make a Nature check to determine if there is a viable path through the bog in that direction... Nature check=18
The signal arrow was fired from somewhere almost directly ahead, so the so-called path you are on should lead fairly close to that spot; though, if someone needs help over there, then there's a good chance the path either veers unexpectly or becomes nearly impassible between here and there.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm

magicspellz12 wrote:Alex's eyes widen, He throws his hand out and then brings it forward, a stream of cleared swamp water (any particles of mud or reeds are not affected by his magic) and readies himself to attack.

"Drive your wagon faster. It is clear we must hurry."

----------------------------
Ready a ray of frost at any target.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Malazek wrote:OOC: At ANY target? So, first living thing you see you're blasting?
I'll assume for now that you mean "any enemies."
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Malazek wrote:OOC: Will add more later, but here's a map. Please excuse the low-quality of the Miniatures; but feel free to compliment the map of the bog. Har har.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to add my A1 designations.
Will edit that in later. Gotta go
.

avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Swifthand wrote:OK, for the sake of speed, in case I need this stuff....

I assume I see the scene on the map before me. IF the "Strangers" make any threatening moves toward us, I yell "You killed Jack! You Bastards!"

Minor Action: Activate Hunter's Quarry (Stranger#1, the closest, who I show as 16sq from me)
Move Action: Do I see solid ground? If so, I will climb down to it and move forward in a straight line toward Stranger#1 as far as I am allowed after climbing down. If not, I just fire.
Standard Action: Twin Strike, Stranger#1

Initiative=14
Twin Strike=23, 19 (with Prime Shot)
Arrow 1 Damage=8
Arrow 2 Damage=2

If, for some reason, we don't immediately get in a fight with these guys, I will hold my actions and let someone else do the talking for us (my social skills blow). I will however, keep my bow and arrows ready, and all those rolls can apply to whatever we fight next.

Arrow Count: 58

-Swift
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm

151prooftattoos wrote:"Jack o' Red!" Vangg screams.

The dwarf tries to revive Jack with Healing Word.

OOC:Not sure if this makes it handy: ??

Player's Handbook:
Healing Word:
Encounter (Special) ✦ Divine, Healing
Special: You can use this power twice per encounter, but only
once per round. At 16th level, you can use this power three
times per encounter.
Minor Action Close burst 5
(10 at 11th level, 15 at 21st level)
Target: You or one ally
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an
additional 1d6 hit points.
Increase the amount of additional hit points regained to 2d6
at 6th level, 3d6 at 11th level, 4d6 at 16th level, 5d6 at
21st level, and 6d6 at 26th level.

Player's Handbook:
HEALING A DYING CHARACTER
✦ Regain Hit Points: When you are dying and receive
healing, you go to 0 hit points and then regain hit
points from the healing effect. If the healing effect
requires you to spend a healing surge but you have
none left, you are restored to 1 hit point.
✦ Become Conscious: As soon as you have a current
hit point total that’s higher than 0, you become conscious
and are no longer dying. (You are still prone
until you take an action to stand up.)

Example: Anvil is at –15 hit points. His companion
Terov, a cleric, uses healing word to help him. This assistance
immediately raises Anvil’s current hit points to
0 and allows him to spend a healing surge boosted by
Terov’s extra healing from healing word and the Healer’s
Lore class feature. The healing surge (13 hit points) plus
Terov’s boost (6 hit points) restores Anvil to consciousness
and increases his current hit point total to 19.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Sundown wrote:Kardan gets out of the wagon and moves 7 square - move action
Draws weapon
Initiative = 16

Hold standard Trigger equals combatant enters reach(2 square)


O.C.C. Hmmm , how you post with the named link again like you Swift? Also i believe my Endurance allows me to move full move in diufficult terrain? , hmm actually i see nothing about it under skills , huh.[/url]
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

magicspellz12 wrote:Alex: HP 21/21; AC 17 Fort 11 Ref 16 Will 15

-----------------------------
Initiative: 8
------------------------------
Passive Perception 12 (anyone holding a bow?)
------------------------------

Alex continues to massage his globe of water between his hands, begging for the strangers to give him a reason to unleash his icy fury upon them.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Malazek wrote:Agatha continues to force the wagon forward, following whatever path she can see. As Vangg tries to revive your fallen comrad, Kardan and Davin jump down and run forward. Two of the the strangers rush forward, yelling something at you that is muffled by the bog-sounds.

As the man draws nearer, you realize he is saying "No! Don't get out of your wagon! (Initiative 12).

Suddenly, several menacing lizardfolk hunters emerge from the reeds, as soon as the strangers give away their presence. THEY had readied actions, which go off now (as does Davin's):

Davin shoots first, peppering the closest Hunter (L3) with arrows.

Several of the Lizardmen (L1, L2, L4) launch darts from massive blowpipes at the strangers; two hit (the strangers at N7 and O12); both do very little damage.

Two of the others Lizardfolk (L3 and L6) rush forward, apparently unfettered by the swamp like you are.

The last Lizardfolk (L5) casts some kind of spell (centered at O16) which causes the swamp to grasp at the horses, Davin, and Kardan (You are both Immobilized (Save Ends); so roll Saves at the end of your turns until you succeed).

As soon as one of the Lizardfolk comes in range (L3), Alex fires a "Ray of Frost" at it (Attack roll = 25, 10 Damage and he's SLOWED).

*L3 is Bloodied.

NOTES:
Davin: You do (sorta) see the path. It's the darker "hilly" look stuff (going up the middle) on the map; you manage to move toward the strangers, who do NOT make any threatening moves, so you readied against "any enemy" (kind of vague, but you posted early, so we'll allow some wiggle room).

Alex: The guy on the wagon is holding a longbow, and seems to have an arrow knocked. And, I went ahead and rolled for your readied action; feel free to do so in advance, in future rounds/combats).

Kardan: Movement along the path is half speed; movement off the path requires an Athletics check. You still have an action Readied, but I would normally need to know which Power/Attack you are using; it will stay readied until your next turn (also, go ahead and post the rolls when you Ready, like Swifthand did). Don't worry about these last ones, though, because your next turn comes before the Lizardfolk's does.

Vangg:
You are unable to revive Jack. He isn't "dying" ... he's already dead.

In case anyone is confused by the posts being in a different order than the resolution, he's how it went down:

18 Agatha drives forward.
18 Vangg checks on Jack, and then moves.
16 Kardan moves and then readies an action.
14 Davin moves and then readies an action.
12 The strangers move and yell.
*12 Davin's readied action goes off.
*12 The Lizardfolk’s readied actions go off. Some shoot, some move, one casts.
*12 Alex’s readied action goes off.
2 Ayrikai … ???


New Initiative Counts (due to readied actions):
Agatha 18
Vangg 18
Kardan 16
Strangers 12
Davin 12 (just before the Lizardfolk)
Lizardfolk 12 (just after the Strangers)
Alex 12 (just after the Lizardfolk)
Ayrikai 2

Ayrikai still has his actions.
Then, the second round will start; Agatha and Vangg leading off.

This is what things look like now:

avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Malazek wrote:
Sundown wrote:O.C.C. Hmmm , how you post with the named link again
Code:
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1664297/]Attack Roll = 21[/url]
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 pm

151prooftattoos wrote:Accepting Jack's death as fate, Vangg mutters indifferently, "Bedamned! Jack o' Red be Jack o' da Dead!" He moves to the front of the wagon - ready to heal.

OOC:Move to position N 21
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Malazek wrote:Ok. That happens back on your original initiative count of 18 (since you didn't move).

OOC: Also, Magicspellz is having laptop troubles.
I may need to make executive decisions for future rounds.

If Ayrikai doesn't pst by 7:19 pm I'll decide something for him (24 hours is a good guideline).

Also, in future rounds, let me get people to post their specific standard/move/minor actions, like Swifthand did above
.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Sundown wrote:Cleave = 20 vs. AC

Attack 1 = 8 and adjacent enemy takes 4 damage
Attack 2 = 10 and adjacent enemy if any takes 4 damage.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1684438/


O.O.C - ok , im sorry , ill get the rolls and my actions sequence thing sorted later this weekend , i have to pack and leave , here are 2 attacks using cleave , im going camping till sunday evening , see ya guys soon.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Malazek wrote:Editted a few things above, so re-read it, if you need to.

EDIT: Kardan seems to have only one attack roll there, but two damage rolls.
But don't worry, if your turn comes around before you post again, I'll figure it out.
(If you do see this before you leave, just EDIT the second one into your last post)
.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Malazek wrote:FYI ...
Davin and Alex know a little something about Lizardfolk ...

DC 15: Lizardfolk favor humid climates. They dwell in warm or temperate marshes, swamps, and jungles, or more rarely in flooded cavern systems. Lizardfolk occasionally trade with humanoids they trust (usually halflings), bartering for finished goods. However,tribes that prey on other humanoids generally don’t engage in any kind of trade.

DC 20: Lizardfolk hatch from eggs and grow quickly to adulthood; by 2 years of age, they are fully grown. A tribe maintains a communal incubator in which all the tribe’s eggs are sealed together. Young lizardfolk are raised together by the whole tribe. Parental relationships do not exist among lizardfolk. Lizardfolk have a patriarchal society in which the most powerful member rules the others as chieftain. Shamans and mystics commonly advise the chieftain.

Also, Alex asked for actual Nature roll and got a 25. So ...

DC 25: Lizardfolk do not worship gods, but large tribes often elevate one of their own to the status of a living deity. This figure becomes the tribe’s lizard king. A lizard king usually possesses unusual strength, ferocity, and cleverness and might be tainted by primordial or demonic influences. Powerful reptilian creatures such as dragons sometimes usurp this
role and command a tribe’s loyalty.

DC 15: Name, type, keywords: Greenscale Hunter, Greenscale Darter, Greenscale Marsh Mystic.
Medium natural humanoids (Reptile).

DC 20: Powers. The Hunter has "Sidestep Attack" ... the Darter has "Blowgun" (Poisoned) and "Sniper" ... and Marsh Mystic has "Swamp's Grasp" and "Bog Cloud" and "Marsh Blessing." They ALL get an ability called "Swamp Walk."

DC 25: Resistances and Vulnerabilities. Nothing special.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Swifthand wrote:Free Action, round 1 - "Ayrikai, Vangg - finish off the closest Lizard!"

Round 2 breakdown...
Ok, if Ayriaki or Vangg does not take out L3, my attacks go to it, hopefully finishing it off. If this is the case, Prime Shot will probably apply (already added into the rolls below), as will Hunter's Mark. If L3 is dead, my attacks go to the caster, L5. Because I can't move, I don't know if I will be the closest to him (though there is a good chance I may), so you need to determine if Prime Shot applies to that target and adjust my numbers down one if needed. Most likely, L6 will be closer to me, however, and thus Hunter's Mark will not apply.

Minor Action - Skipped or designate L3/L5 my Hunter's Quarry
Move Action - Currently immobile
Standard Action - Twin Strike L3 or L5

Twin Strike 1=17, Twin Strike 2=24
TS Damage 1=11, TS Damage 2=2
Hunter's Quarry Damage=5
Save=13...save is successful!

Arrow Count: 56

-Swift
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Malazek wrote:Okay, no word from Ashimar, so ...

Ayrikai shoots an Eldritch at the closest Lizarddude.
Sadly, he missed (Sorry, Ashimar).

Standard: Eldritch Blast vs. L3. Attack Roll = 9
Move: None
Minor: None
.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Malazek wrote:Careful not to run over Kardan, Agatha urges the horses to pull the Wagon even further (so the head of the front left horse is now at M10; that puts her at M12, Vangg at M13, Alex at N15, and Ayrikai at N13).

It's Vangg's Initiative and then Kardan's.



On Kardan's Turn, he wanted to Cleave, but he can't move; so, he'll ready a Cleave against any enemy that enters the reach of his Longspear. At the end of his turn, he too Makes the Save.
Move: n/a
Standard: Readies an Action.
Minor: None
.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Ashimar wrote:Against L3 if still alive, if not then all attacks target L5(lizardman priest) until dead, then extinguish whomever is left, whichever is wounded first.

"You would barter your lives with me?"

I cannot stop the laughter bursting from my lungs.

"You insolent wretches, let As'baels folly guide you forevermore."

OOC: warlocks curse.

"Run now you fools, lest you feel the fullness of my fury"

OOC: my luck holds true, Witchfire, rolled 1. yup, 1.
Hows that for a welcome back to the game
.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm

151prooftattoos wrote:Vangg casts Lance of Faith at the Lizardfolk nearest to Davin.

Standard: Lance of Faith vs. L3
Minor: None
Move: None
Free: Give +2 Power Bonus against L3 to Davin

Attack: Wisdom (19) vs. Reflex (?) Attack Roll =17
Damage: Damage Roll = 11
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm

magicspellz12 wrote:Alex: HP 21/21; AC 17 Fort 11 Ref 16 Will 15

If L3 is not finished

As the wagon wobbles forwards, Alex drags more water out of the swamp, sending it in a whip at a Lizardman, lashing at him with the bolt and leaving him covered in shards of ice, Alex brings his lash back, ready to make another attack.

"Keep the wagon moving forward, we must help the others."


---------------------------------
Standard: Water Whip (Ray of Frost) L3; 17 vs. Fortitude; 8 Cold Damage and the target is slowed.
Move: None
Minor: None
---------------------------------


If L3 is finished

Alex raises one hand, fingers outstretched he aims his palm at the ground just in front of Kardin. As the lizardfolk predictably dashes forward, he closes his hand to make a fist and then lifts it higher into the air. The swamp water beneath the lizards feet instantly freezes into white ice, spikes rising out of it.

"Keep the vagon moving forward, we must help the others."


-------------------------------
Delay until L6 is adjacent to Kardin. Then:
Standard: Ice Spikes (Cloud of Daggers) on the square L6 is in. 17 vs Reflex; 7 Force damage. 2 Force Damage to any creature that enters that square or starts it's turn there.
Move: None
Minor: None

------------------------------
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1685203/
------------------------------
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Malazek wrote:Ok, everyone has posted for round two, so let me recap and post for the remaining NPC/Monsters ..

18 Initiative ...
Agatha drives the wagon forward, through the difficult grasping terrain.
Vangg finishes off his foe (L3) with a ray of searing light.
L3 dies.

16 Initiative ...
Kardan readies his spear as he frees himself from the Swamp's Grasp.
(As above. Readied Action. Made the Save).

12 Initiative ...
The closest stranger runs up to the wagon and speaks to Agatha.
"I'm sorry, we tried to tell you to stay on the wagon. Now, we're ALL doomed."

The stranger on the other wagon steps to the middle of it, and fires his bow.
Basic Attack. Attack Roll 17 vs. L4, 3 Damage

The remaining stranger runs back toward his wagon.

Davin cannot move, but manages to fire two quick shots at the Mystic.
Both strike true (but neither PS or HQ apply, because of L6).
Then, he frees himself from the Swamp Grasp.

The Lizardfolk continue their attack ...
The hunter on the left (L6) rushes up on Kardan & gets hit by the Longspear (and is now Marked). It thrusts it's spear at Kardan, but misses.
The darters near the wagon (L1, L2, L4) concentrate their fire on the kid with the bow. Two of the darts hit home. The darts seem to do very little damage, but all of you know what that means. The kid has probably been poisoned.

The Marsh Mystic summons some kind of Bog Cloud out of the swamp, engulfing the horses and most of the wagon (vs. Fortitude). Agatha and Vangg begin to choke and cough; as does the stranger. Ayrikai and the horses seem unaffected; and Alex was fortunate enough to be missed by the cloud.
14 and 5 vs. the Horses: Unaffected.
21 vs Agatha: 15 Poison Damage and she's Dazed!
10 vs. the Stranger: 12 Poison Damage and he's Dazed.
23 vs. Vangg: 6 Poison Damage and you're Dazed.
5 vs. Ayrikai: Unaffected
.
Then, the Marsh Mystic pulls out a large horn, and blows a deep resonant tone with it.

Alex causes the swamp water to freeze into razor-sharp shards of ice all around the hunter on the left; who is immediately lacerated by them. The lizardman's blood spills into the bog, coating the spikes around him. Alex shouts "Keep the wagon moving forward, we must help the others."
(L6 is Bloodied).

2 Initiative ...
After arguing with himseld, Ayrikai summons forth a brilliant storm of white fire upon the closest foe, but at the last minute he realizes his foe is downed; attempting to correct his aim, he sends the flame toward the mystic ... but it's too late. The Witchfire fizzles out. (How's that for a Natch-1 Explanation. 😉)



And that ends Round 2.
Round 3 may begin ...


NOTE: If you are Dazed, you can only take a Standard, a Move, OR a Minor Action (instead of all three), you can't flank, and you grant enemies combat advantage. A save will end the affect, so give me a d20 roll at the END of your turn (until you roll a 10 or higher). Vangg, you are +5 to the roll, because you're a Dwarf.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Malazek wrote:ROUND 3 BEGINS
Agatha continues to move the wagon forward, but due the grasping reeds, the wagon has slowed significantly.
Also, she Makes her Save (against the Bog Cloud).


After her movement, this is what things look like:

The Olive square is the Bog Cloud.
The Green square is Difficult Terrain, left behing by the Swamp Grasp.
The Ice Blue Square is ... well, I'm sure you can guess.


Vangg, you're up ...
.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 pm

magicspellz12 wrote:Alex: HP 21/21; AC 17 Fort 11 Ref 16 Will 15

Alex pulls even more water from the swamp, sending it in a whip at the spellcasting Lizardfolk, striking at him with the whip and leaving him covered in shards of ice, Alex brings his lash back, ready to make another attack.

--------------------------
Standard: Ray of Frost vs. L5; 17 vs. Fort; 7 Damage and the target is Slowed.
Move: None
Minor: Prevalent Shards (Orb of Imposition: Extend the Cloud of Daggers on L6 another turn if he's still standing; another 2 damage for anyone entering/starting their turn on that square)
-------------------------
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Malazek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Malazek wrote:I'll go ahead and post Kardan's turn (since he won't be online today) ...

Kardan thrusts his spear into the side of the Lizardfrok, and then swings it to the side slashing at the surrounding water (just in case another Lizardguy is hiding there under the water).

Standard: Cleave? vs. L6. Attack = 18, Damage = 10. (4 Adjacent damage hit nobody).
Move: None (holding his ground)
Minor: None
.
avatar
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 45

http://arcaneasylum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book One: Chapter One: "Dark Skies"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum