Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure #1 -- The Road to Ruin

+6
Admin
zappo168
FutbolDude21586
Fu3l3dGam3r
Alpha Omega
Malazek
10 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Adventure #1 -- The Road to Ruin - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventure #1 -- The Road to Ruin

Post  Malazek Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:22 am

Thane wrote:"During battle you said that goblins blackmailed you into service, could you go into more detail about this? I am willing to release you from your servitude and set you free but look to better understand your predicament." 
The warg briefly considers the question before answering. "They have my cubs. Well, not these goblins, but the larger tribe in the north that these goblins belong to. They said that if I didn't help them, they would torture and eat my offspring."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Adventure #1 -- The Road to Ruin - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventure #1 -- The Road to Ruin

Post  Alpha Omega Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:33 am

"How about I make you an offer then, join us in tracking down our quarry and when that is completed I will help you get your cubs back. I will most likely destroy the goblin clan in the process, but you will get your cubs back. I can not speak for the rest of my party but I will promise to lend you my support in return, regardless or their response."
Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 945

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:36 am

Thane wrote:"How about I make you an offer then, join us in tracking down our quarry and when that is completed I will help you get your cubs back. I will most likely destroy the goblin clan in the process, but you will get your cubs back. I can not speak for the rest of my party but I will promise to lend you my support in return, regardless or their response."
The warg studies Thane's face for a moment, finally responding with "Very well. I will help you now and you will help me afterwards. You have a deal, half-breed."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Omega Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:37 am

Thane will release the Warg from his stony prison.
Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 945

Back to top Go down

Post  Somnium Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 am

Malazek wrote:The warg briefly considers the question before answering. "They have my cubs. Well, not these goblins, but the larger tribe in the north that these goblins belong to. They said that if I didn't help them, they would torture and eat my offspring."

Merrill lets out a breath of disgust. "There's no lows goblins won't sink to are there? I'm happy to kill more of them."
Somnium
Somnium
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Female Posts : 140

http://www.theredactedfiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:43 am

Thane wrote:Thane will release the Warg from his stony prison.
Merrill wrote:Merrill lets out a breath of disgust. "There's no lows goblins won't sink to are there? I'm happy to kill more of them."
"I thank you," the warg says. "When my cubs are again safe, I will be forever in your debt."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:57 am

-OOC: If roll = 2 then...

Felix looks himself up and down. "How about more of a gypsy type merchant, if you don't mind, Your Stealthiness?"

Felix whistles a tune while Drakor tries again. (+2 added to Drakor's next disguise roll. AP: 2/10)
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Male Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post  Fu3l3dGam3r Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:20 pm

151prooftattoos wrote:-OOC: If roll = 2 then...

Felix looks himself up and down. "How about more of a gypsy type merchant, if you don't mind, Your Stealthiness?"

Felix whistles a tune while Drakor tries again. (+2 added to Drakor's next disguise roll. AP: 2/10)
Drakor will fashion a gypsy type merchant disguise. He will grab a large branch/stick from the ground, carve a large gap in the stick put felix's flute into. "There, we can wrap the gap with cloth to fashion a handle, but allow for an easy dismantling to get your trusty flute/dart gun out of."
Roll(disguise):
Fu3l3dGam3r
Fu3l3dGam3r
Arcane Adept
Arcane Adept

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:20 pm

The member 'Fu3l3dGam3r' has done the following action : Roll Dice!

'd10' : 10

Admin
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:24 pm

-OOC: 10 +2, +2 lol? Hell yeah

"Perfect! Thou truly art a master of your trade Good Sir."

Felix smiles in awe of Drakor's handiwork.
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Male Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Drakor wrote:Drakor will fashion a gypsy type merchant disguise. He will grab a large branch/stick from the ground, carve a large gap in the stick put felix's flute into. "There, we can wrap the gap with cloth to fashion a handle, but allow for an easy dismantling to get your trusty flute/dart gun out of."
- Roll(disguise): 10 +2 +2 = 14
Felix wrote:"Perfect! Thou truly art a master of your trade Good Sir."
Felix smiles in awe of Drakor's handiwork.
Felix looks so different, it's hard to imagine he's the same guy.
- OOC: No need to worry about trouble in Twin Towns, I guess ... or is there? Mwuhahaha.

- OOC: The way the weapon is disguised, you can still use it as a makeshift staff with no penalty. You can still use it as a blowgun, but with a -2 penalty. It will not work as a flute, so long as it remains disguised. You can remove the disguise, however, as a single action.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:52 pm

- OOC: So, are we ready to proceed back to town? If nobody objects, I'll post a narrative of your travels in a bit. 
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fu3l3dGam3r Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:33 pm

OOC: since i now know Felix is wanted and he seemed to have a positive disposition towards me (which no one does) (i think he likes me, lmao). I will keep a watchful eye out for bounty hunters.. My usual around but not around, in the shadows, stealthy way.  Very Happy
Fu3l3dGam3r
Fu3l3dGam3r
Arcane Adept
Arcane Adept

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Game Master wrote:- OOC: So, are we ready to proceed back to town? If nobody objects, I'll post a narrative of your travels in a bit. 
Before heading off, the warg offers to help search for signs of Nalkor's passing around the lair's only exit. Even with his keen scent, however, the party is unable to locate any such evidence. So, after gathering their spoils, the party heads back to town.

In no time at all, the party finds their way back to the wagon. Still, no horses or mules are visible to pull it. Little effort is required, however,  to convince the warg to pull Jonrick's wagon back to town. So, after spending a few minutes with a rope, the party is able to fashion a makeshift harness and the warg is able to move the wagon along the narrow trail.

Despite the warg's monstrous strength and predatory speed, the going is slow. The narrow trail is simply too narrow for the merchant's wagon.

Nonetheless, it only take a few hours to reach Twin Towns.
Twin Towns wrote:Generations of ivy cling to the buildings of the Twin Towns, hinting at the age of the otherwise well-maintained structures. In many cases, shop owners and their families live in the same buildings where they ply their trades and conduct their businesses. The main boulevard is a wide cobblestone street, uniting the two towns and divided by a single row of trees that grow from the narrow meridian. The busy streets are populated with merchants and other townsfolk, as they go about their daily routines.

Although the sky is crowded with clouds, the weather is sunny and warm. Nice weather for so early in the season.
Broken Boar wrote:Looming before you is the Broken Boar: a three-story inn, favored by locals and travelers alike. Its burgundy exterior is unmistakable among the unpainted houses that surround it. A wooden sign hangs above the door, depicting what looks like two halves of a pig.
Obviously, Jonrick is no longer at the Apothecary, as several hours have passed. So, the party makes their way over to the Broken Boar.

- OOC: Add 3 More XPs.
- OOC: Increase your current AP by an amount equal to half of your maximum (if your max is 10, regain 5. If your max is 12, regain 6).
- OOC: That's the end of "Adventure #1" ... please resume play in the "Adventure #2" thread.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27