Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts"

+2
Malazek
151prooftattoos
6 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts" - Page 26 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts"

Post  Malazek Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Davin wrote:"does that mean I get a uniform...with badges? Frater and Reed were just telling me how women love a man in uniform...with badges."
"Um, yes, yes it does."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts" - Page 26 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Six: "Prosperous Hosts"

Post  magicspellz12 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 pm

"I don't know what you're dressing us in." Alex says as the tailor rolls his tape down his side, Crystal the dragon dancing around his feet. "But I'd prefer it if mine was blue. Old habits die hard."

He chuckles as Crystal nips the tailor and then starts barking. "Erm. Excuse the ah, creature. She's a little unruly at the minute."
magicspellz12
magicspellz12
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Female Posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm

O.O.C. - I cancelled the order on the Everlasting Canteen. I didn't realize that the Everlasting Provisions provided water. Duh....

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 881

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 pm

At Cranes:

"Frost Whetstones? I'll take five."

At the HQ:

Verity politely neglects to chuckle at Davin's eagerness to impress the Princess, though a smirk betrays his mirth. Then his attention returns to weightier matters.
"I'd be honored to formalize my dedication to the Empire sir.
"Speaking of Lieutenant Colonels, is Darnel Velius around? I'd like to speak with him."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Verity wrote:At Cranes:
"Frost Whetstones? I'll take five."
"Fine then; 500 gold pieces."

Alex wrote:"I don't know what you're dressing us in ... But I'd prefer it if mine was blue. Old habits die hard."
"Then Blue it shall be, Master Alex."

Alex wrote:"Erm. Excuse the ah, creature. She's a little unruly at the minute."
"Uh, okay. I think she just bit me."

Verity wrote:"Speaking of Lieutenant Colonels, is Darnel Velius around? I'd like to speak with him."
"General Velius should be around. He was here a moment ago."

Davin wrote:Davin makes his way back to Alex and Straegis ... Finding the tailors waiting there for him, he fidgets through a sizing, much to the consternation of the measurer.
The tailors measure Davin, Verity, and Vangg ... and then head off, presumably to craft some type of outfits?
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 pm

At the dinner party, Straegis will bring up the idea of sending Imperial troops to the cave temple to the generals in attendance. He fills them in on the plan of having the heroes meet them there at the end of their march. He tries not to let it show but the idea of returning home as an Ambassador of the Imperial City makes him laugh, hell, for all he knows he may be court martialed on his return. He asks the mage corps if they have put in place a new permanent teleportation circle, since the old one has fallen to dwarven hands, and if he can have the sigil sequence to return here later.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:57 am

To the tailors:

"Ye besthaps 'ave an red cloak fer mines garb an' what nots . . . nevertheminds . . . me weareth me owns."
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Male Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am

Straegis II wrote:He asks the mage corps if they have put in place a new permanent teleportation circle, since the old one has fallen to dwarven hands, and if he can have the sigil sequence to return here later.
The IMC has constructed a new portal. It's located in back room of Ferall's HQ. They gladly share the sequence with Straegis.

An hour or so later, the tailors return; bearing gifts!

For Alex and Straegis, they bring elegant layered scholar robes. Alex's robes are blue, with teal and indigo trim; the inner robe is decidely darker blue than the deep blue outer robe. Straegis's robes have a similiar design, but the colors are different; aquamarine inner robe, underneath a dark cyan outer robe with silver and gold trim. The material is rich and sturdy, yet light and comfortable.

Verity and Davin are brought military dress uniforms; pants, tunics, boots, gloves, belts, and hats. The uniform are made of the same material as the standard uniform, but are clean and pressed. The dress unifroms are similiar to the standard uniforms you've seen, but instead of khaki they are black; and still accentuated by the usual red and gold. Red capes with gold embroidery complete the look.

Even though Vangg stated that he'd wear his normal clothes, he too is brought an outfit; dark blue and gray priestly robes with red and black trim. A red cloak, trimmed with black and dark blue borders, is added at his request; a large black raven's head embroidered onto the back of the cloak. Finally, a matching mitre tops the outfit. (OOC: Note, these are the same colors displayed on the Raven Queen's symbol in the PHB).
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am

Malazek wrote:Straegis's robes have a similiar design, but the colors are different; aquamarine inner robe, underneath a dark cyan outer robe with silver and gold trim. The material is rich and sturdy, yet light and comfortable.

Straegis walks around the room doing a few quick turns and military marching steps, a smirk forms on his face and he says "Hmm, not bad, I could get used to this diplomatic type stuff. Maybe one day, when I'm old of course, I'll do this full time."
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am

Straegis wrote:At the dinner party, Straegis will bring up the idea of sending Imperial troops to the cave temple to the generals in attendance. He fills them in on the plan of having the heroes meet them there at the end of their march. He tries not to let it show but the idea of returning home as an Ambassador of the Imperial City makes him laugh, hell, for all he knows he may be court martialed on his return.
OOC: I didn't ignore this; it isn't dinner yet.

DM wrote:
Verity wrote:"Speaking of Lieutenant Colonels, is Darnel Velius around? I'd like to speak with him."
"General Velius should be around. He was here a moment ago."
Despite the Emperor's statement, Verity has some trouble finding Velius; but he does eventually locate him ... down the street, posting men in and around a local ampitheatre. "Mister Servinus, what can I do for you?" Before Verity answers, Velius directs a few more men with a brief words and a few gestures. Then, Velius turns to him, awaiting a response.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  magicspellz12 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm

For Alex and Straegis, they bring elegant layered scholar robes. Alex's robes are blue, with teal and indigo trim; the inner robe is decidely darker blue than the deep blue outer robe.

"Erm...Thanks very much!" Alex beams, throwing on the robes immediately. "And a perfect fit!"

"I can't wait for dinner. I expect Siquerod will be impressed that I mastered that spell of his so quickly, and I've a thought to show him some idea's of my own."

Alex searches around for some parchment and a quill and some ink and slips them into his pockets -no writing on napkins this time. "I also look forward to meeting that Pyromancer, I wonder how he feels about our success."
magicspellz12
magicspellz12
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  magicspellz12 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:08 pm

For Alex and Straegis, they bring elegant layered scholar robes. Alex's robes are blue, with teal and indigo trim; the inner robe is decidely darker blue than the deep blue outer robe.

"Erm...Thanks very much!" Alex beams, throwing on the robes immediately. "And a perfect fit!"

"I can't wait for dinner. I expect Siquerod will be impressed that I mastered that spell of his so quickly, and I've a thought to show him some idea's of my own."

Alex searches around for some parchment and a quill and some ink and slips them into his pockets -no writing on napkins this time. "I also look forward to meeting that Pyromancer, I wonder how he feels about our victory. Of course, we didn't have a templar of fire."
magicspellz12
magicspellz12
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Despite the Emperor's statement, Verity has some trouble finding Velius; but he does eventually locate him ... down the street, posting men in and around a local ampitheatre. "Mister Servinus, what can I do for you?" Before Verity answers, Velius directs a few more men with a brief words and a few gestures. Then, Velius turns to him, awaiting a response.

Verity salutes in the Imperial fashion and awaits a return salute before continuing.
“Lieutenant Colonel Servinus, sir, by Imperial decree not five minutes past. Might we walk a while?"
“I’d hoped your role in our emperor’s – quieter – efforts might make you privy to certain intelligence. The Saga has a prisoner caged deep within his under mountain stronghold. My comrades and I must see to the safe return of the prisoner, he a formidible Ogre Cleric much revered by we clergy of the Queen. His return will go far in securing the Cave Temple for the Empire.
“An exchange of some sort seems the most likely way to accomplish his release. So I ask you General Velius; what might the Dwarf King exchange for the freedom of our priest?”

Diplomacy: 33
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Verity wrote:“Lieutenant Colonel Servinus, sir, by Imperial decree not five minutes past. Might we walk a while?"
"We can walk, but we need to be quick; I have work to do here," Velius says. Verity notices that people are setting up tables in and around the ampitheatre. As they walk, Verity continues ...

Verity wrote:“The Saga has a prisoner caged deep within his under mountain stronghold. My comrades and I must see to the safe return of the prisoner, he a formidible Ogre Cleric much revered by we clergy of the Queen. His return will go far in securing the Cave Temple for the Empire. An exchange of some sort seems the most likely way to accomplish his release. So I ask you General Velius; what might the Dwarf King exchange for the freedom of our priest?”
"I see. Well, the Saga is a mysterious figure, indeed. He is a ferocious military figure, especially when backed into a corner. He does not negotiate when he feels he is in the right; and he is uncompromising in the pursuit of what he perceives as justice. In other words, I don't think an exchange of ransoms would be successful."

"The Saga is reputed to have a profoud fondess for treasure and booze. But I'm sure he has plenty of both. Any attempt to purchase the Ogre-Priest's freedom would be costly ... though, I imagine, worth it, to you?"

"Other than that, I guess the most significant thing about him is is deep reverence for the Dwarf-god Moradin."

At this point, Verity can see the area before the ampitheatre filling with officers, soldiers, and citizens.

"I have to get back now, Lt. Colonel. I must see to the safety and security of tonight's banquet."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:14 pm

At this point, Davin and Vangg and Alex and Straegis are led to the nearby ampitheatre where the banquet will be held.

The heroes table will be at the front and center of the main stage. To either side of that will be tables for the present Lord-Generals and several other key figures in the war. The pit area, usually reserved for ticket holders, will boast tables for the many officers and soldiers who were invited to attend the ceremony. Beyond that, in the fields and streets surrounding the ampitheatre, will be other soldiers and citizens who wish to witness the event.

Many of these people are already here. The sound of so many attendees is deafening. As they approach, the heroes see that Verity already here; standing near General Velius. Most everybody is dressed in their finest cloths.

Once everyone is seated, the Emperor walks out onto the main stage and addresses the crowd. Servers begin to bring platters upon platters of food, as well flagons and chalices of drink (the heroes' table is served first).
"WELCOME!" he begins. The crowd hushes down to hear his every word, "There are many types of hero in the world; but in times of war, special kinds of heroes are brought into the light for us to see. There are the heroes who have fought valiantly to defend our home and our way of life, there are heroes who have had great innovative ideas, and there are heroes who have done what is necessary to bring those ideas to life ..."

He pauses.

"... and then there are heroes who have done all of these things, even against insurmountable odds. We are here tonight to celebrate the victory of this last type of heroes, for fortunately we have some of them here with us tonight." He gestures to the heroes table and the crowd applauds.

"But before I continue," he says, and waits for the cheering to die down. "Before I continue, let me say a word for another kind of hero; a tragic kind of hero. Those who have laid down their lives and died in the service of our great nation, those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom and our way of life: let us not forget the sacrifice they have paid."

"Yet, without the kinds of heroes we have here with us today, their sacrifice might have been in vain: heroes like Davin Fletcher, Verity Servinus, Alex the Maelstrom, Straegis II, WoeVangg Rinh, and their many friends and companions. Yes, without great heroes like them, those who have died would have died for nothing. And our great city might have fallen into the hands of the enemy."

"But they didn't allow that."

"They came up with a plan, and they saw that plan through; with blood, sweat, and tears, they saw that plan through. They spent weeks and weeks in an unimaginably foreign and hostile enviroment just to get to where they were going. And when they got there, they sundered the fabric of reality, and then reforged it to their will. And they did all this, for us. For me. And most of all, for you."

The crowd erupts and it takes the Emperor several minutes to quiet them down.

"And so, without further ado, I present to you ...

"Lt. Colonel Verity Servinus."

"Lt. Colonel Davin Fletcher."

As he talks, six girls walk out onto the stage. They are all dressed beautifully, and carrying flat boxes. They each set their box down in front of one of the heroes (except one, who is still standing off to the side with her box).

"High Chaplain WoeVangg Rinh."

"I also present to you, our visitors and allies ...

"Marshal Straegis II of the Feywild, official Ambassador to the Imperial Throne."

"Alex the Maelstrom, from far away Imil; official Ambassador to the Imperial Throne."

The crowd cheers wildly. The heroes notice that the Lord-Generals and Officers are beginning to stand. Soon, the crowd follows. Thousands of Imperial persons are now standing in loud ovation of your deeds. Siqerod and Aodhan Blas are spotted in the pit, cheering with everyone else.

After several minutes, the Emperor tries to quiet them down. Eventually, he does, and gets them all seated again.

"I would also like to present each of you," he says, turning to the table, "The Imperial Medal of Valor."

Looking into flat boxes before them, the heroes find their Medals of Valor; gold medalions sporting the image of the Imperial Griffon. Ferall's personal signiture has been engraved on the back.

Finally, the last girl opens her box, and hangs the last Medal around Hound's neck.

"Let's eat!"
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm

OOC: Would also like to swap cloak for this one:

Cloak of the Chirurgeon Level 3+
This garment gives you the confidence and knowledge to
assuage an ally’s pain.
Lvl 3 +1 680 gp Lvl 18 +4 85,000 gp
Lvl 8 +2 3,400 gp Lvl 23 +5 425,000 gp
Lvl 13 +3 17,000 gp Lvl 28 +6 2,125,000 gp
Item Slot: Neck
Enhancement: Fortitude, Reflex, and Will
Property: Gain an item bonus to Heal checks equal to the
enhancement bonus of this cloak.
Power (Daily): Minor Action. An adjacent ally regains 1
healing surge already spent today.

Difference would be -800 gp

DM EDIT: Sure, that's fine. Which level?

Level 8 - all he can afford at the moment~~~
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Davin face beams proudly as he smiles at crowd, his friends, Hound, the Emperor, and then back at the crowd. Sitting at his side, Hound barks at the applause, tail wagging excitedly. Giving him a quick scratch while stifling a laugh, the Ranger tries to follow Verity's recent instruction: first, he salutes the Emperor and then bows to the throng. Not sure how to proceed, the Lt. Colonel then waits for his friends - or those beautiful maidens - to lead the way back to his seat.

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Vangg relishes hazily in his (and his friends') moment of glory. He forces a smile - believing that it wasn't his will and doing, but the Queen's. Then, his smile turns to genuine . . . he realizes that he has something to smile about: he (and his companions) were chosen for this - it was Fate.

The dwarf waves his hand over the crowds, blessing them.

OOC:On a different note - when/if permitted, Vangg would like to speak with the priests and acquire the Holy Water ritual (for RP purposes).
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  magicspellz12 Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:02 am

Alex smiles, waves, and then bows. His pale cheeks blossom a deep red.

He almost runs out of the spotlight when the food arrives, and spots Crystal glide down from the roof to settle into a ball under his chair.
magicspellz12
magicspellz12
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:46 am

151prooftattoos wrote:OOC:On a different note - when/if permitted, Vangg would like to speak with the priests and acquire the Holy Water ritual (for RP purposes).
OOC: Okay, let's say he did that over the past few days, when the party was copying other rituals, anyway. Just go ahead pay the scribing cost and add it to your list.

Straegis wrote:At the dinner party, Straegis will bring up the idea of sending Imperial troops to the cave temple to the generals in attendance. He fills them in on the plan of having the heroes meet them there at the end of their march.
As soon as he finishes his plate, Straegis moves across the stage toward the generals' table. (By now, several people are moving around; socializing when their meals are done). The generals listen to his plan, and agree that it's worth considering.

"Hmm. Yes, yes. There's an idea, now, isn't it?"
"A yes, good idea, good idea."
"Good idea, indeed."
"Well, it's an idea worth considering, anyway."
"Ah yes. Worth considering."
"I think it's a marvelous idea."
"Oh, marvelous?"
"Very well, we shall set it before the Emperor, then?"
"Yes, yes, Straightaway."
"Well, not straightaway, necessarilly; but after dinner."
"Right. After dinner. That sounds like a plan."

Last edited by Malazek on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:30 am

magicspellz12 wrote:Alex smiles, waves, and then bows. His pale cheeks blossom a deep red.

He almost runs out of the spotlight when the food arrives, and spots Crystal glide down from the roof to settle into a ball under his chair.

Only now noticing a new - something - settling under Alex's chair, Hound moves to investigate. The mutt shuffles over cautiously under the table, and gives the strange new ball a long sniff and a tentative lick.

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  magicspellz12 Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Crystal the dragonling backs up, attempting to hide further under the chair, then leans forward sniffing Hounds nose to finally result in the classic kiss of two meeting animals. The magic creature lets hound lick her and lets out a little squark. Alex reaches down to give hound a scratch and see's that he's already making friends with his familiar.

He gives Davin a smile and says "I see Hound has met my familiar, Crystal."

Crystal see's hounds appreciation of the scratch Alex has delivered and attempts to duplicate it with her tail.
magicspellz12
magicspellz12
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:22 am

Straegis stands tall accepting the honor of Ambassador with great pride. The Emperor's speech brings a knot to his throat and he allows himself a moment of silence in reverence to all who perished to forward this great cause. He is taken back by the kind words said of his allies and their efforts, his only wish is that his family could be here to see the ceremony. "It's time to return home," he thinks to himself, "I have some explaining to do."
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 am

In the days leading up to the banquet, Verity will spend a good deal of time milling among the troops, buying drinks at taverns.
He’s happy to share slightly exaggerated tales of the Companions adventures. He casts the other Templites, and his soldier brothers as great heroes as well. Naturally, any details of the Vortex that remain secret he leaves out.

At the banquet Verity proceeds thought the awards ceremony with due formality. When the Emperor recognizes those who fell on battle, he touches his Onyx Feather to his lips and prays for them silently.

At dinner the antics of Hound and Crystal give him a chuckle. “Thick as thieves already, those two.”

When the Emperor’s attention is not otherwise occupied, Verity mentions, “It’s a pity all the heroes of the Heroes Vortex could not attend. Frater, Olivia, Juugug and the rest each played a critical role. To they who continue the fight!” He raises a glass.

After he’ll join Straegis at the General’s table and help convince them of the Warlord’s cause.

“The Cave Temple is an invaluable point from which to access the dwarf lands; indeed all the kingdoms of the Underdark.. This campaign proved that well enough.
“Deep in the bedrock of the Empires south shore it can be made well nigh impenetrable, and in short order. I would think we’d want to beat the dwarves to that one.
“It’s location on the sea makes it suitable as a point to re-stock naval vessels.
“And let us not forget why the Dwarves massacred scores of my bretheren there.”
Verity’s eyes flash and and he barely suppresses a snarl at the thought. “The Cave Temple is a nexus of their bender’s magic. Restoring it to the Goddess of Fate shall not only add to our own good fortune – it shall remove our enemies from a mighty source arcane power; a double blessing.”

Diplomacy: 24, 36, 42, 34, 39
OCC: Heading to Mexico for work again tomorrow. Will have limited internet, but I'll post whenever I can.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am

O.O.C. - I swapped Hunter's Advantage for Skill Training: Diplomacy, Mal.

magicspellz12 wrote:Crystal the dragonling backs up, attempting to hide further under the chair, then leans forward sniffing Hounds nose to finally result in the classic kiss of two meeting animals. The magic creature lets hound lick her and lets out a little squark. Alex reaches down to give hound a scratch and see's that he's already making friends with his familiar.

He gives Davin a smile and says "I see Hound has met my familiar, Crystal."

Crystal see's Hounds appreciation of the scratch Alex has delivered and attempts to duplicate it with her tail.

Davin laughs in agreement with Alex as they watch the two's antics.

"She has a friend for life, now - she scratched him behind the ears!"

Malazek wrote:
Straegis wrote:At the dinner party, Straegis will bring up the idea of sending Imperial troops to the cave temple to the generals in attendance. He fills them in on the plan of having the heroes meet them there at the end of their march.
As soon as he finishes his plate, Straegis moves across the stage toward the generals' table. (By now, several people are moving around; socializing when their meals are done). The generals listen to his plan, and agree that it's worth considering.

"Hmm. Yes, yes. There's an idea, now, isn't it?"
"A yes, good idea, good idea."
"Good idea, indeed."
"Well, it's an idea worth considering, anyway."
"Ah yes. Worth considering."
"I think it's a marvelous idea."
"Oh, marvelous?"
"Very well, we shall set it before the Emperor, then?"
"Yes, yes, Straightaway."
"Well, not straightaway, necessarily; but after dinner."
"Right. After dinner. That sounds like a plan."

Later, when discussing this with the Emperor....

"So...what, about 10 days march to the Cave Temple? Maybe 7 if the troops sail there? That's what we should do, send the troops down the Sazarus River. That should give us just enough time to get our stops done and then back to the Cave Temple ourselves. We would need an overwhelming force, of course...we will be fighting Dwarves in caves that have had time to dig in."

Diplomacy=31(natchos!)

O.O.C. 2 - Mal said that it would be faster if the troops went by water in the other thread. The Sazarus is the huge river that Mordax got all those Imperial Swimmer's drowned and slaughtered in (lol). It empties west of Jaru - somewhere - equally total travel time of 7 daysish? Just edit if I am off, Mal.

-Swift

Last edited by Swifthand on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next